CH31: the old days

Grey POV:

Ahri, Nidalee and Sona just got back from their talk, for some reason they've been glaring at Sona.

I would have asked but in my life I learned that if you wanna live you got to stay out of women's business....... otherwise your just asking to be hurt........ A LOT.

Right now it's late afternoon and it's me, Ahri, Aki, Brite, Ezreal, Nidalee, Lux, Sona and Solas, and I was telling Solas how I found Silver who's on the table.

Solas: so you took him in? That sounds like how Artorias found Sif.

Grey: well I couldn't actually just leave him like that.

Brite: I still think you're getting into the whole following Artorias's footsteps a little too much.

Grey: I'm not gonna take that from a guy who fainted a few minutes ago.

Brite: what did you expect? What would you do if you met Artorias?

Grey: well for starters, I wouldn't embarrass myself right after shaking his hand.

Brite: I guess, well let's Praise the sun together, oh wait, you can't because you pray to a wolf who's not even here.

Grey: well at least this guy who prays to a wolf saved your life many times.

Brite: not as much as I saved you.

Grey: oh really? What about that time with the leaches in the Irithyll dungeon?

Brite: true, but what about that time with the hollows from the Cathedral of the deep?

Grey: what about that time with those giant crabs in the forest?

Brite: what about that time with the black knights in the smouldering lake?

Grey: what about that time I saved you from Wolneir?

Brite: that never happened!

Grey: yes it did! Right Before we had to meet Siegward for drinks!

Brite: that- oh wait, that did happen.

Grey: Ha!

Ahri: are you two always like this?

We looked at each other and then answered at the same time.

Grey/Brite: pretty much, yeah.

Ezreal: hey, who wants to go into town to hang out.

Lux: I'm in.

Ahri: it could be fun.

Nidalee: been a while since I've been to town.

Aki: I-I guess I can go.

Brite: I suppose.

Grey: I'm in, what about you Sona?

Sona: [it should be a good way to spend time]

Grey: alright, Solas, if you join us you might learn more about this world.

Solas: well I suppose I don't have anything better to do.

Grey: great.

We all got up and left to the entrance, everyone got their money from the Institute before we leave.

We made it to the City and everything was as lively as the last time I saw it, we decided to head to do a little shopping, Thankfully Lux didn't get to choose anything.

We were passing by a few stores when we all stopped at the food court.

Lux: alright, how about we girls go on our own and meet back with you boys at sunset?