CH17: a wolf and... a doll?

Third POV:

Ahri woke up next morning and stretched out, she looked and saw Grey still asleep, she realized that most of the time she wakes up first.

Ahri:"he really likes to sleep".

Ahri went to do her morning routine and got out to the living room, she thought about surprising Grey by making him breakfast but realized that she doesn't know how to cook, she made a mental note to learn how to now that she's human, she sat down on the couch, and decided to watch some TV, after fifteen minutes Grey came out with he's hair wet from the bath.

Ahri: good morning.

Grey: (yawn) good morning, did you see the schedule?

Ahri: no I was waiting for you.

Grey: I'll go and check.

Grey went and brought back the schedule and sat down besides Ahri.

Ahri: so?

Grey: well... it says I have a match at noon about some materials between Zaun and Piltover, and I'll be with Zaun apparently.

Ahri: and what about me?

Grey: hmm... nothing yet.

Ahri: aww... how come you get a match?

Grey: I'm... actually as surprised as you are, I mean why would they put me with Zaun?

Ahri: (sigh) well, we can ask Ezreal and Lux when we see them.

Grey: alright.

They made their way out of room and went to the dinning hall, after they reached it they saw Ezreal, Lux, Garen and Katarina sitting together, they took their food and joined them.

Grey: good morning everyone.

Ahri: morning.

Lux: good morning.

Garen: you too.

Katarina: morning.

Ezreal: good morning.

They sit down and after a few minutes Aki joins them, she shyly greets everyone and then Grey remembered about the match.

Grey: oh right! Hey can you guys tell me about that match between Zaun and Piltover?

Ezreal: oh that, you see some people from Zaun on their way back home found a tunnel full of raw materials, normally they would take it for Zaun but it was found on Piltover soil, so the people from Piltover thinks it belongs to them, wait, why do you ask?

Grey: apparently I'm in that match, and I'm fighting for Zaun, and after what you told me I think they made the right decision, the way I see it those materials are rightfully their's.

Ezreal: (shrug) I don't argue with you, but the people from Piltover would, you see Piltover and Zaun aren't... in the friendliest of terms.

Katarina: in other words their like Demacia and Noxus only with more technology.

Grey: that explains it, but I have a question, why was I picked to fight for Zaun?

Aki: well... what nation are you registered with?

Grey: registered?

Aki: yeah, Ezreal is with Piltover, Lux and Garen are with Demacia, Katarina is with Noxus and Ahri is with Ionia.

Grey: I'm... not registered with any nation I guess.

Aki: that would explain it, you see there are champions that aren't registered with anyone, in a match a summoner can only choose a champion from the nation their fighting for, or one that isn't registered with a nation.