Chapter Twenty: Guess Who's Back?

Vas happenin'? I can't believe I have almost 700 reads!!!! This is crazy! Sorry about not uploading yesterday. I got really lazy. :) Enjoy the chapter and remember to vote, comment, and fan. Also, comment or message if you want a dedication. xoxoxoxoxo

******************************************************************

"Could we stop by my apartment, Liam?" I asked as we drove home from Nando's. "I need to grab some stuff to sleep over."

"Sure!" he answered and made a detour. I directed him to my apartment and when we got there, all of the boys hopped up.

"Are you guys gonna come in?" I asked.

"Yes! We want to see your apartment!" exclaimed Louis and they ran into the building. Harry stayed behind and held my hand as we walked to the entrance. By the time we had gotten inside, the boys were waiting inside of the elevator.

"Hurry up!" Niall said. We laughed and walked in. I pressed the ninth floor button and we headed up to my floor.

As we got to my floor, I got a text. I looked at my phone and groaned. It was Jeff. The text read "Hey baby. I miss you. I want to see you." Harry looked at me questionably and I showed him the text. A scowl formed on his face.

"Harry, it's okay. It's not like I'm going to go see him." I said to him and he calmed down a bit. All of us walked to my apartment door, number 96, and I stuck the key into the lock. The door swung open to reveal someone already on my couch. Jeff was in my apartment.

Jeff stood up and walked over to me. "Hey baby." he slurred. He sloppily kissed me on the lips and I pushed him away and wiped my lips. He was drunk and I could smell the beer on him.

Harry, looking enraged, stood in front of me and growled, "Who the hell are you?"

"This is Jeff. My EX boyfriend." I told him. Recognition flashed across Harry's features and he stepped forward and punched Jeff in the nose.

"You're the asshole who slapped and punched her?" Harry yelled. Jeff staggered forwards and tried swinging at Harry.

"STOP IT!" I yelled and stood in between the two boys. Liam and Louis pulled Harry back.

"This isn't helping anything!" I said. "Jeff, I'm dating someone else. Now get out and don't come back."

"But-" Jeff started and tried to come closer to me. Zayn stepped in front of me and shielded me from him.

"I believe she told you to leave." he said in a quiet but deadly voice.

"Oh, I get it! You're doing all five of them!" Jeff screamed. "Well, have fun with her boys! I can do so much better than this dirty little slut!" A tear slipped down my cheek from his harsh words and Zayn and Niall grabbed ahold of Jeff's shirt and threw him into the hall. Jeff left the apartment building and we watched him stumble out of the parking lot. Immediately, I was embraced by all five of the boys. I cried into the closest shoulder to me, which happened to be Liam. They rubbed my back and we disbanded our hug.

"I'm okay. I'll just grab my things." I told them while wiping away my tears. They nodded and I went to my bedroom to pack pajamas, a toothbrush and toothpaste, some makeup, clothes for tomorrow, a hairbrush, and my wallet into a Vera Bradley duffel bag. I went into the bathroom to wipe the mascara off of my cheeks and then walked into my bedroom. Harry stood by the bed with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry about him. Are you alright, love?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told him and walked over. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. We stayed like that for a few seconds and broke apart. He leant downwards and kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed back and deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and entangled my fingers into his curls while he wrapped his arms around my waist. Soon, I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and I opened slightly to grant him access. We kissed for a while until we heard a shout from the other room.

"Oi, are you two about done or do we have come in there?" yelled Niall. We broke apart smiling at each other.

"We're coming!" I yelled back. I kissed Harry one last time and grabbed my bag. We walked out and left to go to Harry and Louis' flat.