Chapter Nineteen: A Trip to Nando's

As soon as we got into Nando’s, a huge smile appeared on Niall’s face. It was like seeing him fall in love. We all walked up to the front and were almost immediately seated by a girl. The girl was about 20 years olds and she had bleached blonde hair, fake tanned skin, and loads of eyeliner on.

“Would you like a booth or table?” she purred while running her fake nails down Harry’s arm. He uncomfortably shifted away and held my hand. The waitress glared at me and I just smiled slightly.

“I think we’ll take a booth.” said Liam. She led us to a booth in the corner for privacy and on the way, she tried to trip me. I calmly stepped over her foot and she huffed and walked away.

“What’s with her?” I asked.

“Just forget her. She’s jealous.” Harry said. “Besides, I only have eyes for you.”

I smiled and lightly kissed him on the lips.

“Niall, cover your eyes! Protect your innocence!” exclaimed Louis and he clapped a hand over Niall’s face. We all laughed and Niall pushed away Louis’ hand to continue looking at the menu. After we had our orders sorted out, Niall walked up to the counter and ordered. Soon the food was delivered and we all hungrily dug in.

“Hey Isabel?” Louis said.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Since its Friday, can you sleep over at the flat?” asked Louis. The boys begged me too, so I agreed since I didn’t have to work anyway. They cheered and a few girls that looked about 14 walked over.

“Could we get some pictures with you?” asked one of them.

“Sure!” the boys replied. They stood up and I offered to take the picture. After getting a group picture and some individual ones, I handed the camera back.

“Can we get a picture with you?” a girl asked me.

“Me? But I’m not famous.” I said shocked.

“But you are with One Direction, and you’re really pretty.” piped up another girl.

“Aw, thank you!” I said while smiling. The girls gathered around me and Harry took the picture.

“Are you dating any of them?” asked a girl in the group.

“Uhh…” I looked to Harry. He nodded and came over to me.

“Yeah, I’m dating Harry.” I said with a smile. He intertwined our fingers and the girls smiled.

“That’s so cute! You’re so lucky.” they said.

“I’m the lucky one.” Harry said and kissed my cheek. They all “awww”ed and I smiled. The girls walked away and I looked to Harry.

“What if the press finds out?” I asked.

“I’ve been meaning to ask you something.” responded Harry.

“What?” I asked him.

“The boys and I have an interview and I was wondering if you would like to come along. We could go public to the press there.” he suggested. I smiled and hugged him.

“Of course I would!” I exclaimed and he grinned. We gathered the boys and left Nando’s.