Chapter 12

------------- Authors Note --------------

Hey guys! I know this took a while but I just couldnt decide how to end the chapter.. 

Anyways.. here you go!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE (:

xo

~ Cassiie Alexx

------------------------------------------------

Previously on the Emerald Wolf

Six months passed and Stefan and Ari finally completed the mating process. Jason had marked Nicole, having her join the pact immediately after. We are currently three weeks away from the full moon, where Alpha Nightingale will be stepping down and Stefan will be taking over.

Our story left us at graduation, where, in front of all their friends, family and teachers, Stefan has just proposed to Ari.

But what will she say?

Keep reading to find out.

**

Recap:

The crowed ‘awed’ at his words then gasped as he got down on one knee, taking something from his pocket. He opened the small velvet box revealing a gorgeous yet simple engagement ring.

“Ariana Renee Grayson, from the moment I set eyes on you, I couldn’t think of anything else. You eyes and your smile took over my every thought. That day in the mall back in December, when we accidentally collided into each other, has been one of the best days of my life so far. You are my everything. You’re the reason for every breath, the thump of every heartbeat. Waking up each morning and knowing your mine, is enough to put a smile on my face. Ari, you’re the reason for everything I do. I love you more than anything in the universe. Will you marry me?”

**

In a time when nothing is more certain than change, the commitment of two people to one another has become difficult and rare. Yet, by its scarcity, the beauty and value of this exchange have only been enhanced. - Robert Sexton

Chapter 12

I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes as I stared down at Stefan. I couldn’t believe what was happening.

Stefan was proposing,

In front of everyone.

And I couldn’t be happier than I am right now.

Not trusting my voice I simply nodded, wiping my tears with my right hand as he slipped the simple yet elegant ring onto my left hand ring finger.

The room erupted into applause as he stood, placing a chaste kiss on my lips.

“I love you.” Stefan whispered, wiping the last of my tears off of my face.