Chapter 10

----------- Authors Note -----------

PLEASE READ!

Hey guys! Look, I know this took two weeks and I'm sorry. Life got in the way. But its up now! After this chapter theres only going to be a few more. But do not fret! This book is set up to be a four to seven book series. I want to finish this one by the end of september. Anywho...

THIS IS UP FOR WATTY AWARDS!

so please... VOTE AND COMMENT! it would mean so much to me...

Much Love ;

Cassiie

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

(Ariana’s P.O.V)

“Well shit.” I mumbled, looking around the room.

This was not going to be fun at all.

“Took the words right out of my mouth.” Tanya said, visibly paling.

“Ari, you’ve met my father before. You know he’s not that bad of a guy.” Nicole said, looking slightly amused.

‘Yeah, but when I met him I thought that he was just a normal human! Not King of the freaking shape shifters! This is a whole other story.” I said, pouting slightly.

I had in fact met her father on more than one occasion.  While we had gotten close at school her father had dropped in a few times. I could still remember the first time I met him...

** Flashback **

“Ari hurry up!” Nicole whined as I fixed my hair in her bathroom.

“I’m hurrying Nikki! Relax would you?”

She huffed but didn’t say anything else. After a few seconds I walked back into her room, just as there was a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it.” I said, since I was already standing.

Opening the door I couldn’t help but frown. There, standing outside Nicole’s room was an older man. His dark hair was slightly graying. But that didn’t take away from his intimidating appearance. The guy looked like he could lift a damn school bus with one hand!

“Can I help you?” I asked, giving him a polite smile.

“I’m looking for my daughter. Nicole Blake?” The man said in a deep voice.

I stared at him for a moment in shock. This was Nicole’s father?

“N-Nikki... there’s someone at the door for you...” I said, stepping back and opening the door fully.

“Daddy!” Nicole squealed, throwing herself into his arms.

The whole time, he never moved his eyes from my face. It was as if he was trying to figure out a difficult puzzle. And it was freaky.

** end flashback **

I shuddered, looking around the room. Everyone was completely silent, waiting.

Knock, knock, knock.

“Stefan, why don’t you and Ari get the door?” Alpha Nightingale smiled encouragingly as the two of us got up to go answer the door.

Of course he would have us do it. Stefan being the next Alpha, and I being the next Luna. Not to mention that I already know the man...

Stefan wrapped one arm around my waist as he opened the door with the other hand, a warm smile on his face.

The Emerald Wolf - Book One - Completeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें