//21\\

As summer finally settled in Japan the schools where let out for break, Riku and Syusuke had gotten ready to leave for their own trip. 

"KARUIZAWA HERE WE COME!!" Syusuke yelled out as he jumped down the stairs happily, Riku chuckled softly as he guided his brother to the awaiting limo. Syusuke was excited as could be, though the two had left their one way of contact back at the house.

When the limo pulled up to a small little inn the two got out and greeted the owner with smiles.

"Oh!! You two are so refreshing!! Haruhi!! Come see this!!" She yelled out with a wide smile, a girl with short brown hair came out and smiled at her senpai's.

"Welcome, Riku-senpai, Syusuke" They nodded to her and greeted her back.

"The guys aren't here, so you don't have to stress..." They sighed, relieved they had some alone time, Riku notified Takashi while Syusuke told Kyouya, the only two people that needed to know. 

They went up to their rooms, which were next to each other, and set their things out, arranging their clothes and such.

~_~

The first week of summer was nice, Riku had a tan while Syusuke caught up on some reading and getting to know Haruhi more. As the three were outside, Haruhi hanging sheets while Riku laid in a lounge chair getting some sun and Syusuke talked to Haruhi, a loud whirring sound was heard, sending Riku's book flying. He screamed out and chased after it, his hair getting tousled around. When he caught up to it he dove for it and landing on the grass softly.

The harsh winds let up after some screaming and yelling were heard from the helicopter above. Riku groaned and sat up, looking over and having his mouth fall open.

"NO! No no no!!" He continued as he stomped inside agitated that they showed up.

"I am not having my summer ruined by you three!" He yelled out as he shut the door to the inside and went up to his room hastily. While that happened Syusuke was explaining to the guys what had happened.

"Sorry about Riku... He's been enjoying a quiet vacation so far... To have... People disturb now... Would mean he's going to get grumpy... Sorry... He'll come back down in a bit..."

"He said 'you three' who are the three?" Kyouya asked with a slight smile.

"Tama-baka, Hika and Kao,"

"Huh?! Us??" Hikaru and Kaoru asked quickly, Syusuke simply nodded and smiled. After an hour of talking, Misuzu announced a 'refreshing battle' to see who got the last room. As the day went on Riku stared at Takashi's shirtless form and smiled in delight, having come back downstairs when it started. The girls gushed and smiled at Takashi, who ignored them.

"I'm ever so sorry ladies, usually I would share... But today is not your day... That man," Riku pointed to Takashi who was chopping wood.

"That handsome, intelligent man, is taken..." They frowned and started yelling out they were better than the 'whore that had him', to which Riku growled and walked off to sit next to his brother, Haruhi, and Kyouya, and hide his scowl from view. A moment later Takashi walked over and placed a quick peck to Riku's cheek before continuing his given job.

"Twenty more points for Takashi-kun!!" Riku smiled softly and sighed in content.