//14\\

Saying that made Honey whine and pout as he scolded Kyouya, Riku stood up during this and stumbled out of the room and back into his own room. Tamaki blinked and followed him slowly, then raced after him.

"W-why were you sleeping with Mori-senpai!?" Riku blinked and looked over at them, before smirking.

"Oh~ Tamaki~ We shared a very intimate moment last night, I'm sure you wouldn't want to know~," With that Tamaki left his room screaming to the top of his lungs while Riku changed his clothes into more casual wear. (Far right) As he left his room again Takashi joined him in walking down the halls, as Riku was about to enter the living room to join the host's Takashi took ahold of his hand, making him look back with a questioning gaze.

"Yea?" A small circular object was placed into the palm of his hand, then Takashi walked into the room. He stood, confused, for a moment before looking at the object, a small blue ring with a gold strip in the center.

 He stood, confused, for a moment before looking at the object, a small blue ring with a gold strip in the center

He smiled to himself before slipping it onto his finger. Then without a word, he walked into the living room, practically being tackled into a hug/strangled by Tamaki who was yelling. The twins grinned and questioned him.

"Soo~ How did this 'intimate moment between you and Mori-senpai go down?~ Was it, ya know... Sexy..?" Riku rolled his eyes.

"You three do realize I was joking, right..? There weren't any intimate moments... Unless you count me hyperventilating and Takashi calming me down as 'Intimate' then nothing happened..." Kyouya looked over with a confused glance.

"Hyperventilating?" Riku nodded slightly.

"Mhm, you don't need to know..." Kyouya looked at him a moment longer before looking at his finger. A glint of light was caught on the ring as Riku moved his hand.