//9\\

Full chapter!

===

Riku was writing down some notes to put into the slideshow presentation, he's had to do a ton of these for business partners in the past year or so. The bell rang shortly after signaling the end of school, Mori picked Honey up off the couch and carried him to the doors. Riku picked up the bags and followed behind. The two didn't talk as they walked down the halls, the small snores coming from Honey was the only noise that was heard in the halls.

As they entered the third music room Syusuke smiled happily and waved from his seat next to Kyouya, he had taken up the spot in the club as a second manager and helped with numbers and notes. Riku nodded softly and smiled at him as he set the bags in his hands down on the couch near Honey. As he moved away he took a seat down next to Haruhi and continued the slide show note, he stopped mid-sentence and looked over at Haruhi as she groaned out softly tapping her pencil on her pad of paper.

"Stuck..?" Riku questioned softly, to which the girl nodded slightly with her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Riku snatched the paper and scribbled down the question on his own paper.

"y = 15 + (8+9), yet y also equales 19 + 8(3+2)
You make it int one equation 15 + (8+9) = 19 + 8(3+2)
15 + 17= 19 + 24 + 16, then solve for both sides. 
32= 59
Answer is false, because they don't equal each other.

Does that help?" Haruhi nodded with a smile.

"Yea, thank you senpai!" He nodded and continued on with the slideshow, Mori eventually came over and stood behind him reading what he was typing and making small comments along the way. When the slideshow was finally complete the rest of the club was saying their 'goodbyes' while the two third-years got packed up. On their way out with Mitsukuni with small chatter, Syusuke glanced out the window softly.

"Nii-san!! Look out!" He yelled out while running towards his older brother, pushing him out of the way from whatever was coming. Riku stumbled and quickly caught his balance when glass shattered around them. A groan was heard then a thud following it. Riku's head whipped around quickly, seeing a knife sticking out of his brother's chest, a red color slowly pooling in his shirt.

"S...Syusuke..." He breathed out softly as he ran forward to grab his brother's arms.

"Syusuke! Keep your eyes open... C'mon! Please!" Tears started to blur his vision as sirens from the ambulance Takashi called whaled in the distance. Syusuke smiled at him and fell forward into Riku's chest, blood seeping through his shirt and onto Riku's hands that were frantically trying to apply pressure. Tears freely let loose as Syusuke's eyes closed, Riku's hands dropped when the paramedics carried him out on a stretcher.

"Sir! Sir!" One of the paramedic men called out to him, Riku slowly stood on shaky legs as he looked back. He was silent as he followed him out to the ambulance, the cousins quickly following in their limo, Mitsukuni on the phone with the club members.

===

Sorry for the long wait!!

Lve you all~

-Lucy