//23\\

As Riku packed his things up Takashi sat at the desk nearby, as he was nearing the end Misuzu's voice was heard yelling outside. Riku stopped and popped his head outside, seeing the twins off to the side of the window, holding each other.

"The Hitachiin Twins win!! 100 POINTS!!" Misuzu screamed and squealed as she went, Riku chuckled softly with a smile on his lips, giving the twins a thumbs up as he pulled away from the window. He quickly stuffed the remaining things in his bag before slinging it over his shoulder, he looked over at Takashi and smiled softly.

"Are you going back to Bunkyo..?" Riku nodded slightly.

"As much fun as I had here... Sadly the small cabin I have over here in Kurizawa is under repairs for another week... So yea, I have to..." Takashi grabbed his hand softly.

"Stay at mine... With me..." He spoke softly as Riku looked at him with a slight red tint to his face, before smiling happily and nodding.

"Okay... Thank you..." They walked back down the stairs, hand-in-hand and saw the other leaving while Hikaru and Kaoru made their way upstairs. They ducked into the car that waited for them and waved to everyone as 'good-bye'. When they arrived at the estate they got out, Takashi escorted Riku inside with a slight smile on his lips. Riku walked in and smiled happily.

"Wow~ It's so nice! Amazing decor Takashi," With bright eyes, he looked back at his fiance and smiled at his softly. Takashi looked him in the eyes as he got closer, dropping his bag onto the floor, he took ahold of Riku's hands and smiled slightly.

"Riku..." Riku looked up at him and smiled softly, a loving gaze.

"Yea... Takashi...?" His voice was quiet as he spoke, almost hesitant to ruin any moment they were having. Takashi leaned down slightly and placed his forehead on Riku's softly, his eyes held emotions that, at one point didn't exist toward Riku.

A glance at his lips and Riku knew what he wanted, slowly Riku leaned in, his lips grazing Takashi's. A spark, a tingle, small goosebumps, all of it felt right to the two.

With that spark, with that tingling feeling, with the goosebumps, Takashi knew he was hopelessly in love with the boy he softly placed his lips on.

And neither of them regretted that first kiss...

Or the second one that followed.