//20\\

Over the course of three months... A lot of things changed between the ravenette and white-haired boy. Though they still hadn't had their first kiss, they held hands in school and were very comfortable with each other. Riku had questions that he himself couldn't answer. Questions that made him wrack his head for an answer.

'Why does my heart beat faster around him' 

'Why does he make me flush'

'Why can't I answer myself...'

Then one day, when a girl confronted him about her feelings toward him, he understood a bit more.

---

"Riku-senpai! Riku-senpai!" A short, very pretty girl, came running up to him as he and Takashi walked down the hallway and grabbed his sleeve, he turned toward her and smiled.

"Yes? Can I help you?" He asked softly with a smile, her cheeks flushed heavily as he held out a shaky hand with a letter in it.

"I-I know... Y-You might not feel the same... B-B-But... I-I like you Riku-senpai, I like you a lot!" Riku stopped as he looked down at the letter in his hand now and looked back at her before smiled sincerely. His mind clicked pieces into the right spot finally after a month.

"I'm sorry... I wish I could say the same. You seem like a really nice person that deserves the best, but I already have my own special someone that holds my heart..." The girl looked at him in awe as her lip quivered with a nod, eyes teary as he smiled.

"I understand Riku-senpai... Thank you for not lying to me..." He walked off with a small smile to her friends before breaking down and crying, they comforted her and smiled toward Riku. He nodded and looked back at Takashi.

"Shall we continue, Takashi?" His smile genuine as he eyes closed slightly, emotions swimming around as he took ahold of the larger hand.

---

Looking back, he finally noticed what had changed in him, the pieced clicked in like a puzzle, his mind finally being at ease as he didn't try and hind his emotions, his smiles, his flustered state. He let it out and accepted.

He was utterly falling for his arranged marriage partner...

Falling head-over-heels for Takashi Morinozuka.

His fiance...

And he didn't mind it one bit.

Because accepting it is just one part of the battle of up's and down's to come.