//5\\

When Riku woke up the following morning he checked his phone to see his schedule. He sighed softly, already feeling a headache forming. Riku stood up and walked into his bathroom, stripping and getting into the hot water that ran down his back softly. Sighing in content he started to wash his hair and body.

Before long he was getting dressed in a grey pair of dress slacks a white button down dress shirt with a grey suit blazer. He wrapped the light grey necktie around his neck and tied it tightly, tucking it into his blazer. As he was slipping his black dress shoes on his younger brother walked into his room smiling.

"Meeting?" He questioned, Riku smiled slightly and nodded.

"Yea, with Mr.Ashikota, the, how do I say it... Stubborn one..." Riku said softly as he ruffled his brother's already messy hair.

"When will you be coming to school?"

"Second half of the day, I'll be seeing you during hosting hours... Sorry, bud..." Syusuke smiled softly and nodded slightly.

"It's fine..." Riku nodded and picked up his satchel, he slung it over his shoulder softly and put his laptop that sat on his desk in it. The two boys talked as they walked down the stairs and out of the house, the limo waited near the front door for the two boys, they both got in Riku sliding in next to his brother.

"Ouran Academy first," Riku said then continued talking to his brother, the chauffeur nodded slightly and started the limo up, starting to make his way down the driveway and to the school. As the brothers in the back talked about the upcoming meeting, the chauffeur kept his attention on the road ahead. Soon the limo pulled to a stop outside Ouran Academy, Riku said goodbye to his brother before waving as he got out of the car. Syusuke waved and walked over to the hosts that were standing near the entrance gate, the twins cocked their eyebrow slightly.

"Where's Riku-senpai?" They questioned in sync, Honey noticed that his fellow third-year friend wasn't there.

"Yea, where is Ri-chan?" Syusuke smiled slightly.

"He's missing the first half of classes, he has a meeting with a business partner that would've been yesterday but got canceled... Then he had another one with Ootori-san... Then he's coming to school after lunch." Kyouya looked up from his notebook.

"Riku-senpai has a meeting with my father..?" Syusuke nodded.

"I'm thinking it's about our medical field of the business coming together with the Ootori's medical to create a new chain... I'm not certain, Nii-san doesn't tell me much about the company, he says it'll just give me a headache. So I stay away from it as much as possible and only intervein when needed." Kyouya nodded slightly before continuing to scribble in his black book, Mori, and Honey was having a quiet conversation by themselves, mostly Honey talking about cake or such.

The first bell rang soon after and the group dispersed, Syusuke being dragged off by Hikaru and Kaoru while Haruhi was walking behind them.