//8\\

When Riku and Syusuke got to school the next day they were in a rush to their classes, saying a quick 'goodbye' as they split apart. They had both stayed up late discussing the company and doing paperwork that they woke up late. Almost an hour late...

As Riku ran down the hall, less than a minute away from the second bell ringing, he practically slid into his classroom, slightly out of breath, he fixed his clothes and hair and took his usual seat. Honey was giggling.

"Cutting it close today Ri-chan!" Riku chuckled slightly and nodded.

"Yea... Syusuke and I both went to bed late last night and accidentally slept in..." As he finished his sentence the bell rang and the teacher entered the class. Once class was in full swing the teacher announced a partner project, to not have anyone ganging up on the three boys that sat in the back the teacher assigned the partners.

"Morinozuka-kun and Ninato-kun, you two will be paired up," Riku nodded while digging around in his bag to look for his laptop, when he found it he pulled it onto the desk and turned it on.

"When were you going to tell me..?" Takashi's deep voice asked quietly, Riku looked over and looked him in the eyes.

"I was going to tell you before I gave your dad an answer. Didn't want to raise any, ya'know, panic, I should have told you when your dad came to me, sorry..." Mori nodded in acceptance while looking over Riku's shoulder to see him typing away while muttering. He was sending an email to his uncle. Mori chuckled ever-so-slightly while reading the insults he typed while muttering curse words.

"I swear to the ever loving lord above if it so be it I will murder that man one day..." Riku sent the email, that mostly contained curses and insults, then looked over his shoulder.

"So? What should our project be?" His smile back on in full force as Mori thought for a moment.

"Mm... You run a business... So let's use that to our advantage..." Riku nodded, liking the idea.

"Alright, so stocks and shitty meetings... With bored old men... That like to torture me... Got it!" Mori shook his head slightly while looking at his white-haired friend, Riku smiled softly and chuckled softly. As they started making the slide-show they'd be presenting in a few days, Riku was subconsciously leaning back on Mori's shoulder as he typed. As his eyes skimmed the page slowly, looking at the bulletin points.

"You might have to speak more than you normally would... That alright with you?" Mori nodded slightly while reading the bulletin points.

"We can make a script during club or you could come over after school..?" Mori, once again, nodded while scooting his chair closer to the boy for more support., Riku leaned back a bit more and stretched his arms slightly, the girls that sat in front of the two were whispering about them being so close. As the bell rang the two packed up and left, Riku had study hall, which normally he spent with the two fellow third-years.

The libraries were almost empty during the second block, so the three took their time to get there and get seated. Mori and Riku both pulled out books while Honey took a nap in a seat near them.