|❤| Chapter 9 | More Confident |❤|

(A/N: You guys... I know I'm loyal enough to Taehyung... but Jimin... I'm so sorry but you might be replaced... it's an ACTUAL jealous JUNGKOOK BUNNY!! I'M CRYYIIINNGG!! Jungkook is TOO cute for this world! What have we done to deserve this?! I would like to do more of it!!! I'M NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!! JIMINIE... CHIM CHIM... PABO I'M SO SORRYYYY!)

> - - - |❤| - - - <

Chanyeol's POV:

(A/N: Oh? Something different?)

   I just moved to Seoul about 4 weeks ago. It's been a bit rough getting settled into a new house and new environment than I'm used to, but it's working out alright so far. I saw a cafe whilst I was walking around to explore the new place in which I live in. It was a bigger cafe than ones that I've seen in my time when I was in America, but it was still cozy enough to be a cafe. I saw a "Hiring" sign on the window, the cafe was in need of a person who could stick with one station, seeing everyone in there I thought I could make friends with them while I'm also making enough money to start paying things off.

> - - - |❤| - - - < Time Skip: 2 Weeks Later/Present Time > - - - |❤| - - - <

   I landed the job, today was supposed to be my first day of working, I was a nervous wreck. I drove up to the parking lot and saw how many people actually came here, making me all the more of a nervous man. I grabbed my new uniform and walked inside. It was pretty crowded even though it was quite the large space for a cafe.

"Hello, sir. Do you need anything?" I noticed a brunette man, a bunny looking man at that. He had walked up to me, seeming incredibly curious as to what I was doing here.

"I'm looking for "Park Mae." She's supposed to help teach me the basics around here. I'm just starting out..." I answered, hoping he knows if she is here today, or what days she works so if she wasn't here I could see her another time.

"Yeah, follow me." He lead me behind the counters, looking around then continued walking to a staff room.

"Hey, Mae-" He was cut off by a female voice, she was asking me if the man had seen me. The man answered her and she walked past him towards me.

"Hello! I'm Park Mae. I'm going to be helping you!" Her voice was soft, and calming, it could put any boy to sleep, all she would have to do is speak and you would be off to dreamland. I could feel my cheeks and the tip of my ears burning from how cute she was. My heart was racing, not sparing me any sanity I could ever feel with someone like her around.

"H-Hello! I'm Park Chanyeol." I replied to her. I was admiring her beautiful face. Also admiring how her uniform fit her perfectly with every curve. My body reacted without my consent, my hand shot up for her to grab and we would have a handshake. She had a big, adorable smile on her face when she took my hand in hers, shaking my hand, welcoming me.

   Now I found myself jogging after her, asking her to come and eat lunch with me, which she kindly denied, but afterwards made an alternative to let me join them instead.

"I would love to!~"

> - - - |❤| - - - < Time Skip : Restaurant (Lunch) > - - - |❤| - - - <

   We had been lead to a table outside, also receiving our menus. I was sat next to Mae, with Jisoo sitting on the other side of her. Jungkook was across from me, and Sehun was next to him, across from Mae, leaving Jisoo to always lean in so she could show she was apart of the conversation too. From the very start of when we sat down in our seats, Jungkook was always making sure he was next to Mae,  trying to save himself a chance to sit by her, they somehow got separated and I took the chance to sit by Mae instead.