|❤| Chapter 6 | Planning Is Key |❤|

(A/N: His smile I swear... I can't keep living my life that's full of cheating on Jimin!)

> - - - |❤| - - - <

Jungkook's POV:

   I was at the cafe with Sehun and some of the evening workers. We were setting up the cafe for Mae's party. I wanted everything to be perfect, now that I knew a little more about her thanks to Jisoo, I know what kind of decorations I want to get and the color scheme, of course I still let everyone choose some things to, but only some. I was getting ready for when she was going to ask who did the decorating, then I can take most of the credit, maybe then she'll understand I can help whenever it's needed.

"Jungkook-ah, Mae's calling what do I do?" Sehun walks up to me, phone in hand with the ringer sounding off with Exo's song, "White Noise" which I also learned was her favorite, I pretty much planned to play a lot of Exo for our music choice.

"Just make sure you let nothing out about the party, and don't tell her where you are!" I warned him, soon going back to decorating the cafe.

"Hey Mae, what'd you need?" Sehun answered the phone right next to me, on speaker too so I could hear her sweet voice. I almost screamed once I heard her voice through the phone.

"Sehun, is Jungkookie with you?" She asked, worry filled her voice but I didn't know why.

"Yeah, why?" Sehun replied to her, question in his voice as to why she needed to know where I was, or if I even was anywhere.

"Well, I remembered I don't have his phone number, and I needed to talk to him. Do you mind handing the phone over for just a second?" Mae wanted to call me... I let out a little squeak of excitement, sounding like a bunny wanting attention.

"Uhm... are you at a pet shop or something?" She clearly heard my soft noise through the phone, a blush flowing through my cheeks and stopping at my ears.

"Y-Yes... but th-the sound was m-me..." I answered for Sehun, still hiding the fact that we were actually at the cafe getting ready to throw her big party, but I also wanted to talk to Mae. My voice went way softer and sounded more like a shy little boy.

"Awh~ You made that little squeak?~" Mae cooed, trying her best to tease me. It worked too well.

"M-Mhm..." I hummed out, still stuttering with everything and my voice getting even softer. I never knew this was possible until now. No one had this much of an affect on me like she did.

"Sehun, please tell me it's way cuter on the other end!" Mae whined out, almost complaining from how cute she thought I was.

"It's way softer and more nervous than you could imagine." Sehun chuckled, holding back a full belly laugh from my bunny noises that were constantly made when hearing her call my name.

"I swear, you two must be near rabbits, there's no way that's Kook!" Mae exclaimed, yelling in almost a fangirl tone.

"Mae-si~ It really is me!" I protested, wanting to once again hear the praises of being called cute by Mae. It made me so shy and nervous, but left me wanting so much more.

"Suuure Jungkookie~ Anyways, I'll talk to you guys later, I'm with Jisoo right now, she's bringing me to a lot of random places." I could hear Jisoo in the background calling for Mae to go look at something with her. Sehun said bye and was about to end the call.