Why Are You Angry?

Start from the beginning

"Well- wait what were you doing in the bar  while you were only 13 years old?!"

"We were Villians. We didn't follow the rules. I drank alcohol for a long time ago. I started it at.. I think 9 years old. Musa took me out often to the bar."

"Musa? Yeah Musa drinking a lot since he doen't find you."

"I see, maybe I'll go talk to him later. So? Do you let me free now? I told you everything."

"Fine! BUT! If I see you on my bed at my home again then I'll kill you both." With that Falit diappeared and Kazue turned abound and she asked

"So? What were we talk about earlier?" The others were confused.

"What?" Kazue asked confused.

"WHO THE F*CK IS MUSA?!?!!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Clam down Katsuki, he's my friend. His name is Toura Musashi. We used to drink together."

"Bakugou-san, are you jelaous?" Kaze asked him with a smirk on her face.

"You know what?! yeah!!" Katsuki yelled again.

"No way! Really Katsuki?!" Kazue shouted.

"DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU SHITTY VILLIAN!!?" Katsuki yelled.

"By the way where are Todoroki-kun and the girl with big breats?" Kaze asked.

"Maybe they went in." Kazue said while opening the nurse office's room. Shouto and Momo were sleeping on a bed, while cuddling.

"Aww...!!" Kazue and Kaze were wispered, then Katsuki said behind them.

"Hey chicks I think we should go to sleep either."

"Do you want to sleep like on the day I came to your house?" Kazue asked with a smirk on her face.

"That was a sofa." Katsuki said with an angry face.

"No, what I meant is do you want to sleep while cuddling?" Kazue asked with the same face and her hands started to ran up to Katsuki's neck. Katsuki blushed as hell, but then he decited to catch up, he put on a smirk, his hand hand down to Kazue's waist, he held it gently and he said

"Is that what you want Kazue?" Kazue blushed hard.

'What the hell?!? He's catching up so fast! What do I do now?! Continue?!'  Kazue shouted inside her head. Kazue looked up to Katsuki's eyes then she nodded with a smirk.

Then Katsuki started to blush as hell. Kazue teased Katsuki next with a question with a smirk

"What will you say if I kiss you?"

"I'll shout."

"Like a girl like 'Kyaaa'?"

"No, but will you ever shout like that?"

"Never." Kaze said while she placed her head on Katsuki's chest, then Katsuki asked

"Are you give up already Kazue?"

"I guess, but just this time cause I'm sleepy."

"Ok. Did you realize that the other chick asleep?"

"Really? Okay, I guess we should go to sleep to. Let's go." Kazue grabbed Katsuki's arm, and she walked over to a bed.

"Hmm, I tought you were joking when you said you want to sleep with me."

"Well I didn't. You still can say no."

"I don't want to, but It's hard to say but Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were right. We are flirting."

"If you say so." Kazue said while laying on the bed and raising her hand up to Katsuki for a bear hug.

"You see? You want me to hug you while sleeping." Katsuki said.

"You don't want to? You can say no Katsuki."

"I said it's not that I don't wanna, it's just like we are dating, but no." Katsuki said while laying down and to hug Kazue.

"I didn't know you were this little Kazue."

"Don't call me little. You're only one head higher than me."

"I don't care."

They slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~

Finally! I tought I'll never finish with this chapter!! But It's done so I hope you enjoyed it! :D I'll be back with the next as soon as it's possible to me! :D