An Unexpected Life 22

I am sorry for such a long wait. I honestly hadn’t looked at Wattpad for 2 years because A levels were making me so busy that I have literally studied for the whole time. I checked it last week and there was so many lovely comments that I thought I would update. Now I have a long summer I am hoping to finish this book before I... hopefully... go off to university.

I hope you guys like it I have made it long for you as an apology for the wait but hopefully I should be updating regularly but I do have issues with my hands so if there are any errors it may be my speech recognition software so I will try and check it as best I can

Please leave your feedback because I love to hear what you guys think :)

Thanks and enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to say that the supposed intelligence department are just wonderful for ruining my holiday by making me do their job and my own. How on earth do you track another chip when it could be anywhere in America or even anywhere in the world?

“You’re still a fan of James Bond?” Leo asked.

“She is 007” Becks blurted out. She earned another warning glance from me. My job was meant to be secret and even though it was my brother she was telling he had no right to know. He couldn’t be trusted and so he needed to be disposed of. It’s hard enough to complete missions with the others involved but at least they wouldn’t jeopardise me.

“What does she mean?” Leo pushed.

“That I could kick your ass with my eyes closed” I snapped back.

“I doubt that”

“Wow really. You haven’t seen me in ages so how the hell would you know. You are getting thrown out of this RV at the first opportunity I get and you can walk back home where ever that is. Also what happened to your promise that if I helped you I would never see you again?”

“Come on Teri. I am your brother don’t you want to spend time with me?”

“No” I yelled as I stormed off into the bedroom and slammed the door. The RV stopped at the side of the road but whatever it was I didn’t want to get out. I just wanted Leo out of my life. I am not like I used to be so why on earth should I have to pretend that I was any different than simply a person who is unable to forgive and forget. Maybe it seemed harsh to the others but it was my life and my decision. Leo didn’t come to see me in those 3 months and he didn’t go to my graduation. That isn’t something you just forget.

The RV started moving at around the same time I had finished my internal monologue. Lee and J must have switched over which only meant I was about to receive a lecture from J.

The door open and J stepped inside before shutting the door and taking a seat next to me on the bed.

“Don’t you think you were a bit harsh” J questioned.