An Unexpected Life 7

Hope you had a good christmas!

New year is soon upon us which also means my fisrt year on wattpad and a year since I started An Unexpected Change!

Thought you guys would like another chapter so here you are

please comment :D

~~~~~~~~~~~###

"Guys!" Lee yelled in my ear. I was still so tired from the nights events. I was so not in the mood for this.

"What?" J demanded

"We better get ready for our big adventure." He said excitedly.

I buried myself deeper into J's chest trying to go back to sleep.

"Come on lazy bum." Lee said grabbing my ankle and dragging me into the sitting room. I threw my arms over my eyes just hoping that he would leave me alone so I could sleep."Wakey Wakey its already seven." He yelled shaking my led up and down.

Only seven which ment only 1 and a half hours sleep for me. "Lee go away." I moaned

"Come on Teri it's graduation at one." Becks urged me.

"I don't care." I groaned. Lee dropped my leg and I took my chance to crawl back into my room. I snuggled next to J and he covered me with his blanket. He wrapped his arms around me and planted a small kiss on my forehead. I driffted off to sleep once again.

The next thing I know a cold splash of water hits my face. "Lee you idiot." I yelled. J sat up and as quick as a flash he grabs Lee and throws him over his shoulder. J marches out of our room and out into the corridor. I follow him out because I know exactly what will happen next. Lee was wriggling about desperatly trying to escape from J's clutches but there was no way that was happening.

Lee screamed as J he threw him into the pool head first. Lee's arms were flapping as he faceplanted the water. I couldn't stop laughing. Me and J were instiches while Becks gave us evils and rushed over to the poolside to pull him out. We left the two love birds to it as we headed back to bed.

"Remind me to never wake you up early." I remarked.

"No I wouldn't mind if it was you." He said as we crawled back under the blankets and driffted off to sleep.

My dreams were filled with the mission. The man that came outside with me and that voice that was so familiar to me yet I could not place it. All these thoughts kept me in a restless sleep. In the end I gave up. There was no point trying to figure out anything right now. Graduation was higher on my list of important events.

 I walked through to the sitting room and opened the fridge to search for something to eat but it was empty. I guess that Becks had already packed it into the RV being all organised like she was. I gave up on the food and decided to get myself a black coffee in an attempt to liven myself up a bit.

"Teri? Your up." Becks asked as she closed the door.

"Yep." I replied.

"Thank goodness for that. We need to get ready but I didn't want another repeat of earlier." I sniggered a little at the memory of Lee flapping as he fell into the pool. "We could do with getting J up though so we can get ready."

"leave it to me." I assured her.

I walked back into our room and kneeled next to J. I kissed him and his eyes fluttered open. "Wake up sleeping beauty." I smirked.

"Now that's a wake up call. Except for the sleeping beauty part."

"Are you sure I think it would be quite a fitting nickname." I smirked. He just glared at me and I couldn't wipe the smirk of my face. "Get up before Becks looses it. She needs to get ready for graduation."