An Unexpected Life 14

I'm back guys. The major personal thing is sorted and even though there are other things I won't let them affect this story. I have tried to write a really good chapter to maek up for the bad stuff lateky so I hope you appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone who has read the first book there is now more than 120,000 reads which is amazing ad really made me feel better when I was down! So much love for you guys! It on Teen fiction at #281 which is amazing for a book that is finished!

Please do leave me a comment because it makes my day!!

enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

Becks started to giggle. I just gave her a 'what on earth' look.

“It’s just that Jace was so jealous and then when he found out the truth he went bright red. He must be so embarrassed.”

“Serves him right for thinking I would cheat on him especially with that freak.”

“Teri, come on don’t be so hard on him.” She urged.

“No way. He doesn’t trust me and he thought I would go near that weirdo.”

“Are you more upset about the trust or the fact that he thought you went with the cowboy?”

“Both” I answered.

I just lay back on the bed and relaxed. Once again I had no idea where we were heading but apparently this next leg of the journey was by special request of Becks so I wasn’t holding out much hope. Becks were lay next to me reading her abused copy of twilight. I swear she read that book constantly.

I grabbed my iPod from the side and turned it up. The only thing was that every single song was romantic and all about love. It took me about five minutes before I was wound up and about to throw my iPod out the window. I threw it back on the side and got up to grab food from the fridge.

Jace was still sat in the same place when I walked past him.

“Teri.” He called. I didn’t answer. I reached further into the fridge and grabbed a chocolate bar.

“Teri. Please.” He urged.

I walked past him again. He got up and reached out to me but I managed to slam the bedroom door in his face.

“Teri.” Becks scolded.

“What?” I asked.

“You know what.” She stressed giving me her evil eye.

“Whatever.” I sighed and jumped on the bed and nibbled on my chocolate bar. I know she was always trying to get me to take the moral high road but no way was I allowing this to slip. He didn’t trust me. What was a relationship without trust? If he didn’t trust me why should I trust him? All the thinking and food made me very sleepy so unsurprisingly it wasn’t long before I drifted to sleep.

I was very comfortable as I woke up. I was half awake and I could hear what was going on whilst my eyes were closed. I felt something brush my hair. I was so comfy that I didn’t bother to wake up. It was probably part of my dream. I was so calm and I was reluctant to move but my stomach had other ideas. My eyes fluttered open and I stretched my arms until it hit something. I turned around and Jace was there with one arm around me and another covering his eye that I just attacked.

“What are you doing?” I yelled.

“Sorry if I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend but I didn’t want to wake you. You hit me in the eye anyway so now we are even.”

I didn’t say anything I just got up and went in search of food.

“Teri if it is food you want we are stooping off at the next restaurant so clean up your ugly mug.” Lee called from the driver’s seat.

“Shut up Lee.” I said as I playfully hit him in the back of the head.

“Abuse of the driver!” Lee screamed. “Abuse of the driver!”

I just walked off and grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I hoped to the bathroom for a shower and to get myself awake again. I hope that it was good food because my stomach was growling really loudly.

By the time I had got out of the shower and changed my clothes and dried my hair we had pulled up.

“Lee?” I Becks asked.

“Yes” he replied.

“It looks a bit ermm rough.” She hesitantly said.

“Becks I am starving I am eating right now. I will look after you cause if any of them try to get between me and my food I will beat them up.” I informed her as I grabbed her hand and I jumped of the RV and pushed past the crowd around the door and headed inside the run down shack.

She was nervously looking around her surroundings. I walked us over to the table in the corner and pulled out the menu. The first think I saw was a cheese burger and chips and decided that I wanted that. I urged the others to hurry up and pick something before I made them starve.

Once they had finally decided Lee went up to the bar to order leaving me with Becks, a nervous wreck and Jace who was staring at me. He knew I was determined but I guess he thought that the prospect of spending a month in an RV was going to break me. Like that was going to happen.

Lee came back to the table with four glass bottles of coke. Becks looked at the bottle horrified. I just rolled my eyes and took a sip. Poor Becks had never ventured far enough out from her parents ‘perfect world’ to understand how to potentially rough it.

“Becks it won’t kill you. Just drink up.” I insisted.

Lee was sat next to me and he kept poking me to see if he could get a reaction. Of course I gave him a dead arm so that didn’t last very long and he kept moaning how abusive I am when I am hungry.

The bar tender brought out food over and Lee thanked him a lot. He was hoping that I wouldn’t beat him up again. The food smelt so good that I tucked in straight away. As soon as I had swallowed the first mouthful my stomach was feeling much better.

Even Becks was starting to get comfortable in the shack. There were only a few other people inside with us and they were on the other side of the room so it was pretty quiet and our table was silent. As soon as all of us had finished our main meals there was silence.

“In getting chocolate ice cream anyone else want anything?” I asked. They all shook their heads so I went up to the bar and ordered and paid. Whilst waiting for my ice cream there was still silence and you could feel the tension.

When my ice cream arrived I told them to go into the RV and that I would be there in a minuet.  I dug my first spoonful into the ice cream and raised it to my mouth.  I heard “What the hell do you think you are doing.” I sighed as I saw the group around the door close in on Jace, Becks and Lee. Becks looked like she was about to cry and the two lads couldn’t face the six men around them. I shovelled the spoon of ice cream in my mouth and stormed over there.

“Problem guys?” I asked in a sweet voice.

“No problem just teaching a few youngsters a lesson.” One of the group replied.

I stepped forward and squared up to the tall man. “I have a problem.” I said “You are messing with my friends and you stopped me eating my food.” I fumed.

“Oh no your food.” He teased “Oh what’s a little girl like you going to do?” He asked.

I kicked him straight in the family jewels “Get in the RV.” I yelled to Becks, Lee and Jace. Becks was frozen still so Lee had to carry her in.

I turned my attention back to the man doubled over in pain. “Don’t mess with me and my food!” I threatened. I turned to get into the RV.

“Stupid tart.” He called. I spun on my heal insanely fast. My eyes locked onto him and my anger fuelled me. The next thing I see is Jace punch him and he falls to the ground with an almighty crash. J walks to the RV and ushers me inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it guys so I hope you liked it!

Please leave me a comment and I will try to upload as soon as possible!!