An Unexpected Life 16

For chatting to me and being a good fan of mine.

Really sorry guys been really busy. It might be a bit of a hit and miss with the uploading because of  exams. Also more personal problems that i thought were solved came back and more problems added to that but i will try and write as much as i can.

thanks to everyone who commented and voted. So happy that lots of you comment regularly.

Have a read of cookiedough634 her book called Saving Mum is so good so check it out!

enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up and the RV was spinning. The throbbing pain in my head removed all thoughts completely.

"Becks what the hell did you do!" I yelled.

"S-S-S-S-orry" She sniffed. I just rolled my eyes. J was holding his head as he sat up and I pushed Lee off me.

"Becky calm down." Lee soothed and gave her a big hug. "We are all fine so calm down" he continued.

J was stood up in front of me and helped me up. " I-I-I-t just swerved and ran into me." Becks bumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"The jeep it swerved into me." she explained with tears rolling down her face.

"Did you see who was driving?" I asked desperately even though I already knew the answer.

"No it just happened so fast." she mumbled.

"Don't worry darling it was just an  accident" Lee soothed.

"That was no accident" I stated. They all looked at me confused. "It was the person who called me, the one who has my family." I explained. Who ever it was really wanted me in New York.

At that moment my phone rang. I snatched it from my pocket and answered it.

"How are you and your friends after the little accident."

"I knew it." I mumbled to myself.

"Yes. I always thought you were a smart one."  I stayed silent. "I still have your family and now that you know I mean business maybe you will do what you are told."

"Depends" I said cooly.

"If you don't want everyone you love to die drive to the Hollywood sign by this time tomorrow. If not there may be a repeat of today's events but with fatalities."

The phone went dead. "J drive to Hollywood." I yelled. He stared at me. "Now please." He did as I asked and we were all on the road once again.

I spent an hour drumming my fingers on the table trying to think of a plan or really anything that would help me. I had nothing. All I knew was that I couldn't bring J, Lee and Becks into this. I stared out the window and i saw a car rental flash by.

"Stop!" I yelled. The sudden stop through us forward but I quickly got up and ran towards the door. "Get away from here" I yelled as I ran towards the car rental place. I ran as fast as my body would allow. All that traning had payed off and I raced through their door.

"Can I have the fastest car you have." I said breathlessly throwing down my card.

The sales assistant nodded and slowly typed into their computer. To me their actions seemed painfully slow. I needed to go. My fingers were frantically drumming on the counter as I gave her my details. As soon as she handed my keys and card I ran for the door.

"Teri!" J yelled. I kept running to the parking lot to find my car a Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. My heart was pounding. I knew that I should talk to J but this was for his own good.

I found it in the corner of the parking lot. I quickly unlocked the car. I put the key in the ignition. I looked up and J was standing in my way. "J please move." I pleaded.

"No" he yelled. "Where are you going? Why?" He demanded.

"I have to do this J and you have to get yourself Lee and Becks away from here."

"No I am coming with you."

"Over my dead body."

I turned the key and revved the engine. "Fine get in." I yelled. J smiled in relief, thinking he had won. As soon as he stepped out of my way I sped off down the road as fast as I could go on my way to the Hollywood sign.

~~~~~~~~~~#

Sorry guys just a quick one because I really don't have time. I don't know when the next upload will be because i have 2 french assessments this week and other stuff i will be really busy but i will do my best.

Please comment