An Unexpected Life 8

Sorry for not uploading for ages but you know how this time of year gets with family and everything. I go back to school on thursday and after that for the next 2 weeks I have 2 very important exams and an intervew for 6th form college so I don't know if I will upload but if I do i don't think it will be a very long one.

This is the start of the RV roadtrip and I can't wait!!! If you have any great idea of places they could stop then please leave a comment and I will see if I can write it in to the story.

Internets a bit dodgey at the moment so sorry I haven't uploaded but this is my 5th attempt

P.S Thanks to everyone who has commented, Voted and read this story and An Unexpected change which now has over 60000 reads which is amazing after only 1 year on Wattpad!

Anyway here is the next chapter

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

I suddenly woke up and managed to fall off the chair. I lay sprawled on the floor as my audience just laughed and showed no sign of helping me up.

Unfortunately for me I had fell head first so now I had a pounding headache and Lee's loud laugh was making it unbearable.

"Lee shut up and get me something to stop this flipping headache." I yelled. I was not in the mood for Lee right now. I hadn't slept properly last night or the night before so I was desperately sleep deprived.

"Someones grumpy." Lee pouted and he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. My shoes were lay next to the chair and before I could reach them he dragged me through the school. I was still half asleep so my bare feet dragged along the floor.

"Lee." I wined

"Shut up I am getting you medicine even though you don't deserve it."he retorted.

"But I am tired." I moaned. That was an understatement I was dead on my feet.

Lee suddenly stopped, my slow reactions causing me to bash into him. He rolled his eyes but he lifted me and threw me over his shoulder. The corridors were filled with all of the younger students who found this hilarious. They were obviously not used to the madness surrounding our group. I bet it was a sight though, A bare foot girl in shorts and a t-shirt looking like she was dragged through a bush backwards holding a baseball bat thrown over a lads shoulder and being carried across the school. Not your usual morning.

Lee threw me down without warning and once again I was lay sprawled on the floor. “Lee” I yelled but he took no notice he stepped over me into the nurses office. I lay in pain on the floor which began to draw a crowd.

“What? You have never seen a person in pain before?” I asked.

Lee came strolling out of the nurse’s office with a cup of water and a tablet. He knelt down and pulled me up so I was now sitting. He handed me the drink and tablet. I smiled at him and swallowed the tablet. All I had to do was wait for it to start working. He threw the paper cup in the bin and pulled me up. “ I’m off to see Beck you coming?” He asked.

“I need to grab my shoes first. I will meet you there.” I had to walk all the way back to the pool and my feet were freezing thanks to the floor. As I walked the last bit to get my shoes I heard one of the most annoying laughs ever.

“Look at the tramp” Rachel sneered. I sighed you would think after my many arguments and throwing her into the pool she would get the message. Obviously not.

“Coming from you bimbo. I am amazed they let you graduate. Did daddy have to pay them.”I mocked. Her cheeks went red and she shifted her eyes it was so slight that to the untrained eye it would be nearly impossible to spot. “Oh my gosh. I’m right aren’t I? You wasted all your time trying to be popular and get guys that you had to pay to graduate. Well karma does come back and bite doesn’t it!”