An Unexpected Life 2

So happy that i got 6 votes and 3 comments from the last chapter so I thought you guys needed a reward of another chapter.

Exams and stuff for the next two weeks so i will try and upload next weekend but it wont be a lot and then I finish school on the 15th so i will be writing quite a lot so i will make up for it!!

Anyway here is another chapter

Enjoy and please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole car journey I sat giving J the puppy dog eyes. He very nearly caved in so he had to turn away.

"J. Please tell me. I though we had no secrets." I used a small sad voice very different to my own. He sighed and looked at me. I looked down that back up at him with the ultra sad puppy dog eyes. His eyes softened.

"J you dare give in to her mind tricks then I will cut off your manly hood." Lee threatened. "If you have any." He added. J's mouth was wide open in shock.

"Teri please stop asking me because I like having my manly hood intact." J begged me. It was so strange that this once mysterious and aggressive guy was now begging me to stop Lee attacking him. He was just a big softie inside.

"Fine." I huffed and crossed my arms. I sat in silence for the remainder of the journey. "Better be good." I mumbled.

"It is." Becks reassured me.

"You will love me even more afterwards if that's even possible." Lee boasted.

"Maybe I don't love you Lee."

"But you do."

"Maybe I don't" I argued.

"Maybe you should walk."

"Touche." I replied but gave in only because we were almost at the restaurant.

"By the way, you look really beautiful tonight." J whispered as we got out of the car.

"Thanks." I blushed but tried to hide it. I felt so girly it was just weird. I heard J chuckle at my pathetic attempt at hiding it.

We sat at our table and I couldn't wait any longer. "Guys tell me now or I will walk back." I threatened.

"Ok." J gave in. "We are going in an RV for an American road trip."

"Really? That's awesome. This is the best surprise ever." I rambled as I hugged J. Me and J going on a road trip. So what had Lee ment that I would love him more. "Lee why did you say I would love you more?" I asked.

"Because me and Becks are coming with you!" He shouted excitedly. Becks was sat there smiling so much.

I looked at J "did he threaten you?" I asked.

"No I suggested it as long as he went halfs on the driving." J said.

"What about me and Becks?" I asked

"Well you have only just got your licence so the RV company won't let you." He told me

"What about Becks?"

"She will kill us."

"Yes sweetie I love you but you are a bad driver." Lee told her.

"I am not that bad." She insisted

"You are." The boys both said.

The rest of the meal was filled with J telling us the places we were going to stop at, Lee telling me how much fun we were going to have stuck in a RV for a month and Becks fretting about what to pack. I swear that she alone will fill up the whole thing full of her stuff before we can even set off. I had to try and discourage her so we decided that we would bring one suitcase each and anything else we wanted or needed we would buy along the way.

The car journey back was hilarious. Lee was playing road trip related songs and singing as loud as he could. He decided that he would make a road trip playlist to keep us entertained for a month. Who knows what kind of music he will force us to listen to.

We all wandered up to mine and Becks room after we decided to have a movie marathon. I grabbed the popcorn from the cupboard, J got the drinks, Lee got the DVD and Becks grabbed the blanket. Lee had picked Due Date because it was a road trip and he even told us that ours would be even crazier. I am now scared for my life!

The road trip was beginning 2 days after graduation because we would all need the day after to recover from the party. That meant that Lee was going to annoy us no end about it till then and Becks would be packing and unpacking constantly and then nagging me to pack and packing for me and then moving onto everyone else just because she felt in the holiday mood. Don't ask because I don't understand either.

I was excited because I got to be with my boyfriend and my best friends seeing all the sights and doing a lot of crazy things along the way. It fit perfectly with my schedule since MI6 gave me the summer off before I start my first mission. Who knows when I could see J, Becks and Lee when I start working so this was a great way of enjoying the time we had left even if it was by spending every waking minuet with each other for a month.

It got to the part in the film where the car is rolled and Lee's eyes widen and look at all of us.

"Lee I swear if you are thinking what I think your thinking then I will hurt you so badly that you can't come on the trip with us." I threatened him.

"Urgh." He huffed. "You just have to ruin all my fun."

"Fun. Fun? Almost killing us would be fun? In case you have forgotten we are going in an RV not a car which means if the RV rolls it will hurt a lot more when everything falls out of the cupboards."

I looked over at Lee to see why he hadn't replied. That lazy idiot went to sleep. His mouth was wide open and he was snoring. I looked around and so were Becks and J. I couldn't be bothered. As the saying goes if you can't beat them, join them. So that's what I did. I put my feet on J and Lee's laps and lay down. I closed my eyes and let my tiredness take over.

~~~~~~~~~~

ok don't really like this chapter much but let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.

I will try and upload again as soon as I can but it will probably be next weekend

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented in the last chapter and in the first book An Unexpected Change