Legolas

I stood in the dimly lit hallway, a man in a SEAL uniform stood a yard away from me with a dimming light above him, shining like a beacon against the dark that had swallowed the rest of the room. He stood at attention and the brim of his hat cast a shadow over the man's face, I took a step forward and the man took a step back. "Hello?" I called towards the faceless man, two shots rang out into the air, and I stared in horror at the two dark stains bleeding though his uniform. I screamed and ran towards the man wanting to make sure he was okay, then I heard it "Ar..umie?" My heart wrenched at the voice "Beckett!" I screamed and ran forward again, but no matter how fast I ran Beckett's prone body kept moving away. My knees gave out and I fell into the black.

I shot up in my bed and looked around taking deep breaths, the red numbers blinking on my alarm clock read 2:00 am. I got up and took a hot shower ridding me of any memories of my recent nightmare. I sat on the floor letting the hot water pound against my back and I wrapped my arms around my knees to try to keep myself together, but broken sobs restricted my lungs and I sobbed letting the shower drown out my cries. I tried not to let the dream ruin the rest of my day, but when I wasn't busy it would eat at my thoughts. I was washing my face with cold water to shock me back into reality when the door bell rang. I dried my face and opened the front door, Beckett stood there in the pouring rain, his black hair was plastered to his head, and his clothes were molded against his body. Beckett cleared his throat can I come in?" I nodded and opened the door wider, he stood on the doormat looking around awkwardly "wait here" I said. I ran upstairs to grab Beckett a towel, I made it back downstairs in record time and handed him the towel. He took it thankfully and began toweling off his hair "do you want anything to change into?" I offered trying to look anywhere but his now transparent shirt, "yeah, that'd be great" he muttered "I hate wet clothes" he grumbled. I nodded and told him to follow me, Archer's clothes wouldn't fit so it was time to venture into the dungeon. I dug through Mika's drawers to find a shirt and a pair of sweatpants, I came across a box of condoms and I closed my eyes banishing the image from my head. I handed Beckett the clothes and left him to get changed, I waited a bit and then went to go get the clothes from him to throw into the laundry. I took the last step off the stairs and looked up just to slam my hand over my eyes "oh shit!" I gasped, half naked Beckett alert sirens sounded in my head. "Hello" Beckett called amused "it's not like you haven't seen me shirtless before Reumi, remember the beach?" I could hear the smile in his voice. I shook my head and kept my hand over my eyes "Beckett the only thing you have on is a towel" I hissed. "Hey you were the one who came down here unannounced while I was changing" he sang. I gritted my teeth "put some goddamn pants on!" I cried "it's not my fault you're slow! I thought you were finished by now!" My face was really, really hot. I heard some shuffling behind me "okay I'm decent, your welcome" Beckett grumbled why did he sound disappointed??? 

I sprinted up the stairs so fast, I took two at a time. I sat on the couch and smoothed my cool hands over my heated cheeks, Beckett knelt in front of me he was holding something in his hand. "I got this for you at the mall, I don't know how to say this so I thought I would show you." He murmured, he turned his palm up and opened his hand, and in his palm rested a dainty chain that had a heart strung onto it. He pulled a dog tag out from beneath his shirt, it had a heart cut out of it "your necklace fits into mine, you've always had my heart Areum" he fit the two necklaces together. "You are so beautiful Areum inside and out, I've always loved you but I never thought you liked me back so I never said anything." He said as he placed the heart in my hand "when you told me about your depression, and when I learned about your cutting... you killed me Angel" he paused as his voice caught, he cleared his throat and considered what he was going to say next "I never want to lose you sweetheart I don't think I could handle it, you mean so much to me" he smiled at me and I wiped a tear that was rolling off his cheek. "So Areum Eleanora Xavier will you be my girlfriend?" I hadn't realized I was crying either until he wiped my tears as well I nodded "yes, yes! I would love to!" I cried, he brought his forehead to mine and pressed a gentle hesitant kiss to my lips. I kissed him back with a fervor, he pulled away for air and I subconsciously chased his lips, he smiled and kissed me one more time. 

I laid across the couch with my head in Beckett's lap as we watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine reruns, he ran his fingers through my hair and gave my scalp a massage. I closed my eyes and sighed in contentment "Beck I-" I started, I wasn't comfortable with using the love word yet, I wanted to take this slow. "I Legolas you" I said, I could feel his grin radiate off me like the sun, he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my crown "I Legolas you too, Angel."