Chapter 15; Open Up To Me Liv

Start from the beginning

They hung up the phone and Olivia threw it on the other side of her bed. Olivia and Bryson exchanged conversation through out the rest of the day. However, Bryson could tell something was bothering her because her texts got shorter and shorter. He felt as though she had been avoiding him. But he didn't understand why. This behavior continued for the rest of the week.

~End of the week; Friday~

       It was 3 in the after noon. Olivia woke up feeling much better than she did in the beginning of the week. She still worried about Michael more than anything. He was the only thing on her mind. As she quietly watched television she heard a knock on the door. She walked over and opened it. Standing before her was Bryson. He was holding a teddy bear that was half the size of him and a dozen roses accompanied by a box of chocolates. "I don't really know what I did to hurt you Liv, but I'm sorry. Please don't punish me anymore." He sincerely said. Olivia smiled. Every negative thought or feeling she had just melted away. It was as if Bryson could heal her every bad emotion. She grabbed the things from his hands and set it inside. She ran back to him, planted a kiss on his lips and wrapped her arms around him. He hugged her back with a tight grip as if he was going to lose her. She invited him to come inside. They both made their way inside and sat on the couch. "Liv, what's been going on with you? Last week we were great. Was it something I said or did?" He immediately questioned her. She smirked, "no, love. It's been stressful over here. You know I've been living with Mr. Jackson. But it goes so much deeper than that." She truthfully told him. "Oh? What does that mean exactly?" He grew puzzled. "I'm going to be completely honest with you, I just need to know that you're not going to judge me." She responded. "Never. I just want the truth. The full truth." He told her. She felt pressured, so without even thinking twice she laid out the entire truth to him from January up until the moment Michael left. The feelings. The songs. The letters. Every last detail. "Wha- sh- show me the letters, Olivia."  He angrily demanded. She felt bad but she ran to her room, grabbed the letters and returned to Bryson. She handed them to him and he silently read. Olivia could see the anger all over his face. She grew frightened. "The songs?" He asked after he finished reading. Olivia nodded.
       Olivia brought Bryson to the basement and showed him the songs Michael made for her. The ones he didn't even get a chance to show her himself. After Bryson finished listening, he stormed up the stairs and sat back on the couch. He had his face in his hands. Olivia rushed after him. "How could I be so stupid?" He rhetorically questioned himself. "You're not stupid." She replied. "This entire time you've been dryly responding to me, pushing me away and avoiding me it's because you had another man on your mind. How foolish of me." He responded. Olivia put her face into her hands. Tears streaming down her face. "I think it's best if I leave." Bryson said. Olivia didn't mutter a word. She sat there in tears hoping he'd turn around and change his mind. Instead, she wiped her eyes and gave herself the opportunity to watch him walk out of the house. She felt her heart shatter.

~The Girls; Ebony, Chyna, Indea and Mishell~

       Indea picked up her phone as soon as she heard it chime. "It's him." She said to the other girls. "And? what did he say?" Chyna asked. "He's on his way here." She responded. They all patiently sat at a café across town, waiting for their new friend to arrive with the 'information' they asked for. "He better had gotten something good." Ebony said. The girls all painted on an evil smile and quietly laughed in unison. All but Mishell who sat there clueless. As they laughed a man entered the room. "You said you guys needed something against Olivia right?" He said. The girls all turned in his direction. "So what have you got? Or are you here to waste more of our time?" Chyna asked. "Calm down Chy, we will take anything we can get right now." Ebony said. The man joined them at the table they were at. He slid two pieces of paper across the table in Ebony and Chyna's direction. "Thank you, Bryson." Ebony and Chyna both said. "So how's it been fake dating our girl?" They asked. "She's a sweet girl actually. Why are you girls trying to hurt her?" He questioned. "Hey, you're not so innocent Mr. Love letters." Ebony said as she waved the letters for him to see. He shook his head. "Yeah yeah yeah, I don't know." "You caught real feelings didn't you?" Chyna asked. "No!" He half lied not knowing how he truly felt. "I get it, you're only giving us these letters now because you did catch feelings and when she told you about all of this you probably got jealous and now this is your payback?" Ebony suggested. "I don't know. I've got to get going." He said. He left the café in pure guilt but he knew at this point there was no turning back. He knew he was going to lose Olivia for real when she found out what he did.

~Olivia~

       After Bryson left, the rest of the day seemed to go by slower. At around 7 o'clock Olivia and her mother sat down to watch a movie. Rosie knew her daughter hadn't been acting the same but she knew she didn't want to be bothered. She knew that if Olivia really wanted to talk, she'd go to her. All she could really do was be there for her daughter regardless of what happens. The movie they chose was Titanic. It was one of their favorites. It was nearing the end and they were both in tears. They were at the part where Jack and Rose were already in the water. Rose was on the ship debris and Jack was floating along side her. "Jack so could have fit!" Olivia yelled. "I agree" a males voice responded from behind the couch. Olivia knew this voice all too well. She immediately turned around and saw him. Michael. Her heart dropped and she felt all kinds of emotions. "Michael. . . " she loudly whispered. . .