16 Years Later..

It's been 16 years since me and Chris got married, and 15 years since I graduated as a lawyer and I had my first child.

Sandra and Ryan are really happy together with their 3 children, the older girl is 16 years and then they had twins 10 years ago. Sandra became a drama teacher and today she's an assistant head.

We're still good friends and hang out together. After 15 years I'm having my second child. I have a really good bond with my girl and she's Sandra's daughter best friend. They're like us, Sandra's daughter is one year older and now a days they don't go to the same school. One day my daughter came home..

"Mother."

"Tell me my dear."

"I know this is my last year as a secondary student and o'levels are coming up and it's only been one week since we started school. But I think I have a crush."

"A crush?"

"Yes, there's this new English teacher. He's so handsome." She explained while got lost in dreams.

New English teacher, he's handsome.. Will the story be repeated?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*This was the end of this book. I hope you liked it. Thank you for your interested to read this book. Please feel free to leave your feedback at the comments section. I would love to hear what you think about this book. For more books check out my profile.*