Chapter 56: U with me?

Start from the beginning

"You already know how we rocking," Dreux said. "Aye bro come to the camera"

Ricky came to the camera licking his lips. "You already know what time it is, we bout to turn up have a good time," he said showing his bottom grillz. He wore a floral top with a little of his chest exposed and a fresh line up. "Ladies he's single" Dreux vouched for him

Erica came over watching the entertaining stories as well. "You already know, I'm single. Playtime is over though" he laughed

"Oooohhh aye if you sexy on your shit hit my brother's Dm's. Bro tell em what you looking for?

"These fools drunk," Erica said

"A woman that's on her shit. If I'm lacking she got me. That ain't a gold digger, got her own, crib her own car and is ambitious. Shit is a turn on" he said

"No bum bitches" Rudy chimed. "Aye and fuck all y'all women that want to finesse all the time for dinner. Bitch if you don't like me, let me know with y'all hungry broke asses" Dorian chimed in they all were laughing. Josie doubted shade was being thrown at her but it just reminded her far she was away from her goals.

"Speak for yourself nigga. A bitch ain't never finesse my pockets" he said. Josie unlocked her phone placing it down. "I'm ready to go," she said. Erica frowned "I don't know why you kept looking; don't take it personally they're just talking shit like they usually do" she said

"I'm not taking it personally, I just want to go back to the hotel," she said. "Okay, let's go," she said. Josie hated how super emotional she gets around her birthday and holidays the smallest things ticked her off.

Ricky

Ricky woke up with the meanest hangover. He flew in from LA early this morning and wished he wasn't so fucked up. He raised his body up. He opened his drawer looking for his Excedrin. He had so much to do today. Grant is in the hospital for chest pains. He had to check in on the club as well as the other club they abandoned. Ricky finally felt the load thinking he had it all together. Usually, his siblings help him out when things get hectic but they have their own lives with kids, they just didn't have to keep multiple businesses running like he did. These were the times when Josie could've helped take the workload off him. "I gotta stop being an asshole" he talked to himself walking to turn on his shower. Once he stepped out he wrapped his towel around his body. His phone began to vibrate. He saw that it was Chrissy and he answered it. "Wassup Chrissy"

"What are you doing? She asked. "Nothing just got out the shower, about to head out," he said. "Mmhmm I wish I was there," she said. "I wish you was too" he bit his lip. "How bout I make dinner-

"And you wear that thing I like," I said. She chuckled "Sounds like a plan 10 good? She asked. "I'll be there," I said. "Okay babe," she said before hanging up. He opened his cabinet to see a big bottle of Excedrin extra strength in there. He didn't remember buying it or putting it in there in the first place but he knew Josie put him on to it; will knock out a headache in 10 minutes. He popped two washing it down with his bottled water. Once he finished dressing he went downstairs running into Nesta. "Hey Nest," he said watching her clean the table. "Hi Ricky, how are you? She asked. "I'm good," he said.

"What happened to the nice girl? She asked. "Uhh Josie," she said

"We fell out Nesta" he answered. "Ahh, what happened? I thought she maybe was on vacation" she chuckled. Ricky lightly laughed at her accent and sense of humor. "No just some disagreements," he said

"Well you fix, you fix you hear me. Nice girl, she makes you light upon your face" she said. "Uhh okay Nesta maybe," he said. Their conversation was brought to end when his doorbell rang. He walked to the door "Who is it? He asked.