Chapter 26: Jealous Type

That Morning

I slowly got up from the bed getting up. My lower back was killing me. I walked to the bathroom turning on the lights. I rubbed my hair grabbing my toothbrush, I heard a knock on my door. I grabbed my robe throwing it on. I opened the door "What? I said with my eyes half closed. "Hi Mr. Ricky"

I looked down to see Morgan with her hands behind her back. "Hey Morg, how are you? I yawned. "Good, I made you something" she handed it to me. I squinted my eyes taking it. It was a painting and nice painting to be exact. My heart felt a little warm inside something I haven't felt in a while. I smiled "This is really nice, thank you," I said checking it out.

"Morgan get over here" Josie stormed over there with Jace on her hip. I glanced at her booty shorts she had on and her nipple rings exposed through her shirt. I didn't even know she had those pierced. I lightly bit my lip before snapping out of it. "I wanted to give him a gift" she explained to her.

"You could've waited until later..sorry" she looked at me. 'It's all good, Morgan your super duper talented. I'm going to hang this up" I said. "It was a floral abstract painting. "Can I see? Josie asked. I turned it over "Oh wow, this is pretty Morgie"

"I've been working on it in class... I got an A" she said slowly. "This is cool... imma hang it up and I will see you in an hour," I said to her. I watched them walk back to their room while I got dressed. I opened the balcony door stepping out to look at the sunrise. I grabbed my cigarette lighting it. My phone began to vibrate and I looked at the screen to see that it was Arielle. I answered "Hey baby"

"Wassup Ari" I sat down staring at the view. "I haven't seen you in a minute, just checking in" she said. I haven't seen Ari in like two weeks. I liked her but now I had to tell her that my assistant and I would be playing fiancée. I knew she wouldn't trip her and I had a funny relationship we were friends with benefits with a little more I guess. She still does her own thing and I do my own thing but we like each others company. "My bad love, what you doing later? I asked biting my lip. "I was going to go out to dinner with my girls but after that, I'm available for some good lovin" she chuckled. "You want some good loving? I chuckled. "Mmmhmm" she mumbled. "I can make that happen"

"Yeah because she misses you... Mhmm, I just want you to blow my back out like last time" she playfully moaned. I laughed immediately getting turned on.

"So when I come tonight, I assume you'll be able to take it this time," I said rubbing my chin. "I can always take it," she said.

"Yeah okay, we'll see later," I said

She snickered "Okay babe"

"Okay bye," I said hanging up. My phone vibrated again and I rolled my eyes at the caller ID. "Yeah" I answered. "Damn Ricky, you don't gotta answer the phone like that" she complained. "What you want Michelle? I asked. Michelle was my sidepiece that I smash here and there. If I wasn't smashing Payton it was her and if it wasn't either of them, it was Arielle. "I just want some but if you gon act like that then fuck it" she said. "I'm good right now... thanks," I said. "Look, Ricky, I always played my role so don't be acting like I'm bothering you. I just want some dick nothing more nothing less"

"I don't need you right now. I'll hit you up when I want to fuck" I hung up getting up to go in the shower.

Josie

I bent down talking to Morgan to let her know what was about to go on. "You know I work for Mr. Ricky right? I asked. She nodded her head while eating her sausage. "Well, he and I are going to play fake fiancé-