You will suffer for your actions, Stanley.

It was exactly two days later, when Suze decided to come back early to surprise her husband. She left Noelle at her family's house because she was literally tugging onto Sophie's legs so she could stay. So she came to the Hamilton mansion alone, in a mini black no-strap dress that shaped her thighs, and showed off her long legs and a short black leather jacket. She wanted to look sexy tonight so she could tease him, and make love with him, which they haven't done in so long.

Her tall black Gucci heels clicked as she walked in the house and closed the door behind her. "Stanley, I'm home!" She shouted as she set her suitcase next to the front door. "Stanley!"

Suze heard no reply. "Beth? Edward?" Still no answer. "Hm...they must be at work," Suze whispered to herself. She went up the stairs, and walked down the hall to the door of her bedroom. She could see that the lights are open so she assumed that Stanley is in there.

"Stan?" Suze said, but she didn't hear him say anything back. Suze sighed. "Stanley, I know you're in there. "Stanley, I'm sorry for leaving the house without you. I admit that I wanted some time away from you. I was just jealous about the fact that you've been spending more time with Mona more than me, and it made me feel unusual. I'm not the type to be jealous and you know that. So I thought that maybe going to see my parents and my sister with Noelle would take my mind off things, and it kind of did. But it also made me a bit guilty about what I did, so here I am." Suze chuckled, nervously. "I'm here so we can have a nice night together. Just you and me. And then we could love each other in bed like we used to. I can do that special thing..."

Suze sighed in frustration when she didn't hear his voice. "Come on, Stanley. Talk to-" When she turned the knob to open the door, she realized that Stanley or anyone else are not in the room. "Oh. He's not here. Great."

She flipped the switch to turn off the lights and shut the door. "Maybe Miranda is here," She said to herself as she continued to walk down the hall. Miranda's room is only five rooms away from theirs. Suze knocked on the door twice. "Miranda, you there?" No response. "What? You're ignoring me too?"

"Miranda!" She cried, and opened the door. She saw that Miranda was on her bed, asleep as she was snoring loudly. Suze shut her mouth in regret of almost waking her up when she saw Miranda turn in her sleep, dressed in her pink night gown that matched the color of her room.

Then Suze heard the door bell ring. "Coming!" She yelled, and closed her mouth again, almost forgetting that Miranda is sleeping. She slowly closed the door before hurrying down the hall way to the stairs. 

She walked to the door, hoping that it was Stanley, but when she opened the door, it wasn't him. It was no one other than Miranda's boyfriend. He was smiling at her, dashingly, in his black skinny jeans, and blue T-shirt. He gazed upon Suze form top to bottom in pure attraction.

"Hi, Drew," Suze greeted, brightly. She's just ahppy to see that someone is here, and is not asleep. She would have been bored by herself. 

"Hey, Suze," Drew greeted back, his smile growing. "Um..is Miranda here?"

"Yes, but she's asleep," Suze told him. "She must be all tried out form being with you for so long."

"Yeah," said Drew, not wanting it to be their main topic anymore. "Well, I was bored and thought I would come to see her."

"Oh," Suze said, awkwardly. "I'll let her know that you stopped by. Bye." Suze almost closed the door on him but it was stopped by his foot.

"Suze?" Drew said in his husky deep voice. Suze opened the door wider to see his curious face.