Rvb S6 E14 "Chapter 14"

Valhalla
To the reds warthog being chased by the Hornet around the river and hills.

Director (Voiceover): Dear Chairman. Sir, while I appreciate your concern, allow me to correct you in one area. I value all our subjects' well being, but I revere above all else our ability to continue as a species; our ability to survive. And no committee, no bureaucrat, will ever convince me otherwise.

Grif: (Yells) Hey I have a question, why do we agree to come along on these things if we're just gonna be the decoy the whole time?

Wash starts running to blue base.

Wash: Looks like you have it under control. I'll be right back.

Leo: (Yells) Can't this thing go any faster!

To the inside of blue base.

Church/Guard: Tex? Tex, are you here? Tex, come on. Tex! Allison?

The sound of a gun cocking, behind Church.

Guard 2: Alright, freeze.

Church/Guard: (Turns around) Ahw, what?

Guard 2: They told us to be on the lookout for someone acting odd, and you're acting odd. So, hands up.

Church/Guard: Hehey, buddy, come on. You don't need to be like all...

Wash enters behind the guard and hits him in the back of the head with his gun, knocking him out.

Church/Guard: ...knocked out. Thanks Wash.

Wash: Church, is that you in there?

Church/Guard: Uh yeah, one sec-

Church appears next to the Guard he was previously possessing.

Church: There.

Guard 1: What happened? I feel kinda...

Guard 1 falls over.

Wash: What do you think you're doing in here?

Church: I had to see Tex's body I uh, ...she's like me Wash.

Wash: I know all about her Church. Come on, you're not gonna find anything in here.

Church: But where is she? She should be here, right? I mean, shouldn't she?

Wash: We've all lost people Church. What's important is that you remember her. And what's even more important is that you don't slow me down while I'm in the middle of a mission!

Sounds of explosions happen outside.

Wash: What now!?

To Wash and ghost Church standing outside the base watching the chase between the reds and the hornet.

Wash: What is going on out here?

Sarge: What does it look like?

Leo: We're trying to stay alive!

Wash: Well, we need to leave. We have a Warthog at Blue Base. We'll take that and you follow me.

Leo: What about the hornet!?

Wash: Well, take it down!

Sarge: Not that simple!

Grif: If it's so easy, why don't you do it?