Rvb S6 E3 "Chapter 3"

Outpost 28
Chairman (Voiceover): Dear Director, due to your busy schedule, we have begun interviewing members of your staff. I'm certain you will let us know if this bothers you. However, our debriefings keep coming back to a single subject at Outpost 17-B. Can you explain to us what this Meta is, and what your plans are to deal with it?

Miller runs down a ramp to Washington and Leo, who has two blues aiming there guns at him. One of the blues jab, Leo in his side with their gun.

Leo: (Stern) I swear, if you jab me one more time! I'm going to beat you to death with a spoon!

The blue takes a step back from Leo, while Miller walks up to the pair.

Miller: Oh no! Hell no! Excuse me, sir, but no goddamn way!

Washington: You must be Lieutenant Miller.

Leo: Can you please, call off your men?

Miller: No chance in hell Red! I've got your team comin' out of my ass here, and you boss wanna take away one of my men for a... what did you say this was for?

Blue: Secret mission, sir.

Miller: Aw, you gotta be-a what!?

Wash: I think you have bigger issues than troop assignment, soldier. Like getting some of these vehicles back in working order.

Wash gestures to the burning tank and wrecked jeep.

Leo: How did they even end up like that?

Miller: Well, Red if you want to know so, bad! (To Wash) It's THIS guys fault! He sent us two new guys and one of them said they where good with vehicles. All he does is talk to 'em. Talk to 'em! What the hell is that all about? And now look at the damn things!

Leo: (Mumbles) Sounds like Caboose, alright.

Wash: I don't need to discuss your problems. I have orders, and those orders say I need Private Caboose and I need him now. He has information that could be vital to this-

Miller: Wait a second, Caboose? You're taking Caboose? And I don't have to pay you or anything like that?

Wash: Is that a problem?

Miller: A problem? Hehe, hell no! It must be Christmas morning n' no one told me. You stay right there, I'll get 'im for you. Private Jo-a-nes? Jo-a-nes? Jo-a-nes, where the hell are ya'!?

To a group of blues on the base.

Jones: (sigh) Sir, for the millionth time, my name is pronounced 'Jones'. Jones.

Blue: Shut up, Jo-a-nes!

Jones: Seriously, lots of people have the name, it's very common. How am I the first person you've met called Jones?

Miller: Jo-a-nes, I need ya to take private Torchwick with yeah and go down to the brig, untie Caboose and get him up here.

Jones: Just me ...and the other guy?

Miller: Double time, Jo-a-nes.

Jones: Its pronounced... never mind, Christ.

Jones walks into the base and calls for Wade.

Jones: Private Torchwick, you in here?

Wade: Yeah, what do want Jones?

Jones: I need some assistance to untie... Caboose.