Rvb S6 E11 "Chapter 11"

Fortress
To the beach of the Fortress, where numerous of objects fall from the sky as the Chairman speaks.

Chairman (Voiceover): Dear Director. Do your "creative solutions" include the circumvention of the safety protocols that every member of the Military must follow? If they do not, then I fail to see how an enemy has managed to secure not one, but several of your experimental A.I.s. The protocol is not a guideline, dear Director, it is doctrine. And no one is above its rule.

To Grif running for his life as a tumbling Warthog chases behind him.

Grif: Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, ooooh God!

The Warthog hits two palm trees, nearly crushing Grif. Wade and Church walk out of the building their hiding in.

Wade: Boo! No explosions!

Grif: What the hell was that!?

Church: Aw, he lived? That's bullshit.

Wade and Church return into the building.

Sarge: Grif, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, you gotta pay attention in battle! You can't let yourself get distracted by- oh crap, flying jeep.

A flying Warthog, thrown by the Meta, that nearly hits Sarge.

Simmons: Run!

Simmons and Sarge retreat, chased by several falling objects, falling behind them as they run for their lives.

Back to the Blues and Wash.

Church: Well. Guess they're definitely not workin' together.

Wash: Now that he's powered up, he's just killing everything. We're next.

Wade: This guy is just begging for a explosive sandwich... and it's not going to taste good.

Caboose: Do I get a sandwich?

Sarge and Simmons come running into the building.

Sarge: Move it or lose it.

Simmons: Yeah come on, scootch, scootch.

Church: Hey. Get out of here, Reds. This is our cover.

Simmons: What is that thing?

Church: You guys remember Tex?

Simmons: Yeheah, the girl who kicked our asses all the time?

Church: Yeah, well, this thing's like, eight of her.

Wash: It must be at full power now. Caboose, Wade, Church, you three and the Reds keep it busy. I'm going to help Leo.

Wash runs off.

Simmons: Did he say keep it busy?

Wade: Seems like it.

Simmons: How the hell do we do that?

Sarge: Looks like Grif is doing a pretty good job already.

To Grif, hiding behind a pile of objects with more objects falling down onto the pile.

Grif: Okay I get it! Stop throwing things at me, you fucking jackass!

Sarge: Keep up the good work, Grif!

Grif: Ow! Okay, that could have taken out an eye!