Chapter 7: Accident

No one's POV
Grape thought as he walked down the stairs, what if there's traps hidden among these stairs? Or maybe the chairs? Might even one on that wall! Even though the thoughts surrounds him, he didn't let the paranoid get the better of him, he couldn't. He won't let this murderer win, he's filled determination to defeat this game for what this game did to them. 'Who is this game master?' He thought as he sat down on the couch, it didn't really bother him that much, the only think he cares about now is protecting his friends and catch that murderer but... One of his friends is the murderer. He already lost one of his closest friend because of a misunderstanding, he couldn't let happen again, definitely not to Rob or Straub.

"Hey, you Alright there buddy?" Jordan asked, sitting next to Grape trying to cheer him a lil'. "No... Not really, I'm just scared that there's traps hidden around the place, you never know what could happen! It's in sa-" Just then, Jordan's chair flipped over and a hole opened up under him, leading him to fall in. "JORDAN!!" Grape reached out for him but it wasn't enough, he fell down to the bottom then the hole closed. "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Ian rushed over looking to him looking worried.

Mitch's POV
I was walking in the library when suddenly I heard a person call my name, I turn around to see that it was Tybzi but why was he here? "Oh... Hey Tybz, what're you doing here?" I asked, scared as if he was the murderer. "I found this odd button in the optioning room, wanna check it out?" A weird button...? Alright, I nod agreeing. I didn't know what to expect from him since I haven't known him long enough to trust him, he could well be the murderer! He led me to the brewing room, there laid a button on the middle of the floor where the carpet was usually placed. "Would it be safe to press it?" I asked, confused on how I didn't notice it the first time. "I don't know but it seems to just be laying there so I think it's safe to press?" Tybzi said unsurely.

"Let's try it I guess?" I said before pressing the button lightly, nothing happened. "JORDAN!!" I heard Grape's yell throughout the house, I guess something did happen. "Whoops..." Tybzi said the same thing as me. We ran back to the living room, Grape was standing there looking at the ground horrified with Ian standing next to him looking confused af. "What happened?" Bee asked, walking in the room. "H-He... F-FeHHHLAKKAAAHHHH!!" Grape screamed as he fell to his knees, "Woah! Calm down Grape! Tell us what happened?" Straub helped him up as he cried. "T-The chai-ir f-flip-ped... O-Over and he f-fell down intoaholethatopenedupunderandiwastooslowtosaveHIMMMMM AHHH!!" He cried harder as he finished rushing through his sentence. To be honest I didn't understand half of it because it was so fast. "I said slowwwww downnn god dangit Grape!" Straub said sarcastically, "The chair flipped and he fell down a hole that opened up and I think HE'S DEAD!" He sniffed mid-sentence, how did it happen? Wait, was it because of... THE BUTTON!? "Tybzi... We should cover up the button, don't tell them!" I whispered to Tybzi, he nodded worryingly. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room, back into the brewing room we took the carpet and covered it up but it wasn't enough so we cornered it with 3 more carpets. "Do you think that's enough?" He nod as we ran out of the room, hike doing so we ran into the guys. "Where were you...?"

"Ah! We were hungry so he decided to get some snacks!" I lied, "But the kitchen is behind us..." Tybzi facepalmed before saying. "We were in the potion room looking through books, we were going to make a regeneration potion so we won't die that easily. I was scared and so was Mitch, we didn't want to die!" I decided to follow him, "Yeah... Sorry for lying..." I faked an apology. "It's alright, we're all scared. I don't blame you." Will said before letting out a sigh. "I'm just gonna go check out the basement again, anyone wanna come with me? I need two people at least, I don't wanna die!" Ian said with a scared tone, he is right. You go alone, you die. "I'll come with you!" I claimed, "Me too!" Shelby said in confidence, does she know something? Or is she not scared?

"Then let's go... You guys make sure that NO ONE follows us alright?" He said before turning around, heading towards the basement followed by Shelby and me. We started our search before Ian called us to leave, he walked out first then suddenly the door magically slammed shut. "IAN! HELP!! OPEN THE DOOR!" Shelby yelled, the door knob turned and turned but the door wouldn't budge! We're stuck, I know that Shelby knows that. "I'LL GET HELP, YOU GUYS HANG IN THERE!" Ian replied before running off to where I think the guys were, suddenly there was a funny smell in here and a... Light? I looked behind us and saw red orange flames rising from the boxes, "MITCH! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" She started to panic. "It's alright we'r- AHHHHH!!!" I screamed as my hoddie caught on fire, I tried to put it out but it didn't work so I took it off and threw it in the fire. It started to close in on us, where's Ian!? Then suddenly arrows shot out of the wall next to the door, knocking us into the fire. "NOOO!! MITCH PLEASE HELP!!! SOMEONE!!" She yelled, I tried grabbing her hand but she fell to the ground completely still, "SHELBY NO! WAKE UP!!" I cried out, choking while burning.

My vision was getting burry and part of my skin was burnt into ashes.. Air started to run out, being replaced by smoke, I knew I wouldn't survive. As I fell to the ground, I saw a bright blue light in the flames, the guys were here but... They were too late... That's when it ended.

Will's POV
As we burst the door open and rushed down to the basement but looking at the sight of the ashes and two bodies on the ground... We were too late... "No... No... NO!!!" Graser cried out, "SHELBY NO!!" I pulled him into a tight hug, never wanting to let go. "Shh... It's going to be okay... It's alright... It's going to be fine..." I whispered into his ears, making him calm down a bit. "Who... Did this...?" Ian said with tears steaming down his face, "At least... He'll be happy up there with Jerome..." I said, almost bursting out crying of the memory of his death. I shot him... It was my fault... All my fault... I'm so sorry... I'M SO SORRY!