Meeting the spawns of the vampire king

____________________________________________________________

The rain fell softly against the window of the car, the clouds painting the sky a gloomy grey. Mia tapped her fingers on the wheel, "Six arrogant, sadistic vampires." Mia muttered, "How hard can this be?"

She looked in the GPS to check her location and her glossed lips twisted in a smirk, "Just 5 more minutes and the game starts~" The sky lit up as lightning flashed followed by the loud rumbling of thunder.

'What an appropriate weather to start the mission.' She thought as the car came to a halt outside the mansion, Mia hummed and parked the car besides the gate. Picking up her umbrella and rucksack, she opened the door careful so as to not let the water spoil her braided bun. After taking out her suitcase and locking the car she frowned at the mansion.

"Could they make it any more obvious that vampires live here." She chuckled and made her way to the front door, black heels clicking on the wet pavement. Mia rung the bell and then grinned in anticipation. 'You've got it.'

The door opened with a creek and a petite blonde blinked in surprise at the tall girl before her. Yui's pink sherbet eyes met deep red and she let out an inaudible gasp at the unique color. "Hello, you must be Miss Yui Komori?" Mia asked, a sugary smile on her face.

The girl seemed to come to her senses and frantically nodded, a blush adorning her pretty face. "Yes! I-um, sorry, but who are you?'

Instead of answering, Mia simply brushed past Yui into the house. She sucked in a sharp breath as she caught a whiff of Yui's soul, 'So pure.'

"Uh-Miss?"

Mia closed her eyes tight in irritation and then turned back with another smile, "I apologize, I hope you don't mind but it was raining quite hard." Yui nodded in understanding, not being able to come up with a response in the face of the beautiful female. "In answer to your first question, I am Mia Nakamura. I'll be living here on the orders of Karlheinz."

"You refer to our father like you know him, yet I've not been informed about any of this." A cold voice cut through the silence.

Mia turned and smirked at the second-eldest brother who had just arrived, "That's because he didn't find it necessary, considering that I was already on my way here. Anyways, lovely to make your acquaintance."

Reiji bowed, his eyes still glinting with suspicion, "The pleasure's mine, I'm Reiji Sakamaki. Let's move to the living room for the introductions, yes?"

"Of course." Mia smiled, her red eyes shone as she waited for him to move. Reiji seemed to have just noticed the she-demon's good looks and coughed as his desire to drink her blood rose, "Please follow me."

Mia threw a smile to the girl behind her, slowing down to allow her to catch up.

"Uh-Miss" Yui began only to be cut short.

"Call me Mia, please." She said.

"Okay Mia. I-um-do you know their father."

'Oh Yui, you ask me if I've known their father without knowing of our past.' Mia chuckled in her mind. "Of course, my father and he are good acquaintances. I'm here because my parents are out of the country and I needed a place to stay."

Mia examined the living room as they entered, ignoring Yui's troubled frown. She sat gracefully on the sofa and waited for his spawns to arrive. Reiji sat opposite to her and inquired about her reasons to stay. Yui heard Mia answer but didn't listen, she was currently in a dilemma of whether to tell her about the brother's true nature.

"Yours truly demands to know who is this?" Mia didn't bother to look at the red-headed male sitting beside her or at Yui who was still standing and had squeaked at his arrival.

'Did you teach them nothing Karlheinz? Teleporting in front of a 'human' with no fear of revealing his nature.'

"I see you're not surprised. I had my suspicions but could it be that you know what we are?" Reiji's polished voice catched her attention.

Before Mia could answer, Ayato had snatched her wrist and pulled her into his lap. "Don't ignore yours truly!"

"I'm sorry~" Mia pouted at the male beneath her, "I'll answer you, don't you worry your pretty little head." She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Mia Nakamura at your service."

Ayato ear's turned pink as he huffed and pushed her onto the couch. "Well, Mia, you better put it in your pretty little head that Yours truly is not going to let you go now!"

"Ayato, this is no way to talk to a guest." Reiji snapped.

"It's alright Reiji. By the way, I do in fact know that you're vampires. No need to worry, I was informed by your father way earlier."

Reiji simply nodded.

'Successfully catched Ayato's attention- Done .

Tricked Yui into thinking I'm her potential friend- Done'

'This is looking good so far.' Mia mused.

'Now where are the rest?'

"Fufu~ Is there really a pretty girl in the mansion?"

'There they are.'

__________________________________