Chapter 31

I've been recovering from the night with Rylie. While I was recovering I wasn't able to skate, dance, soccer or anything that makes my breath short. I was able to sing just not as much. Rylie is in prison for a life time for the threats, trying to kill Lauren, and harming me. She kicks pretty hard if she was able to still hurt me when I was in a bullet proof vest. My black eye has faded, busted lip is almost healed and, bruised rips still hurt a bit when I breathe in a bit but besides that I've recovered pretty well. This whole thing with Rylie brought Lauren and I closer. We promised each other not to keep secrets. We also promised forever. This might seem crazy because were only 15 but she's the only girl I want forever.

Today is Christina and Lauren's birthday. They're having a party over at they're house right now and that's were me and my family are going. I was also gonna spend the night.

In the car Alaska's head was sticking out the window as the wind hit her face. Once we got to the Cimorelli house my heart started racing. I never met Lauren family what I mean by that was like cousins, aunts, uncles ect.

My mom knocked on the front door, Amy answered. I asked her where Christina was and told me that she was in the trampoline. Jason let Alaska off her leash then she ran into the house.

I gave Christina her gift which was a a charm bracelet with her name on it. I also met her boyfriend Nick. He seems like a nice guy.

I found Lauren talking to a girl while holding Alaska in her arms.

"Hey brown eyes happy birthday" I said and placed my lips on her forehead. I was a half inch taller then Lauren now unlike before I was two inches shorter. I guess you can say puberty is making me taller.

"Hey cutie. Kayla this is my cousin Ally, Ally this is my girlfriend Kayla"

"Hi nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand.

"Yea you too"

"Laur I got you something" I said handing her the birthday bag I had in my hand.

"Awww babe you didn't have to" she said. Lauren. She put Alaska down then took the bag from my hand. Lauren pulled out a stuffed rabbit from build a bear wearing an orange basketball jersey and a black SnapBack that had 'Kayren' written on it. "Awww baby thank you so much" Lauren said and pulled me into a hug.

"You're welcome" I smiled. "Press the right hand" I informed her. She did what I said and it started saying "I love you brown eyes. Forever okay?"

I saw tears forming in Lauren's eyes I was about to say something when she pulled me into a hug.

"I love you too" Lauren said nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck.

•••

After the party was over Lauren and I were gonna go to bed. She let me borrow a pair of sweats and oversized shirt. She really loved the presents she received especially the bunny I got her and custom made SnapBack that Lisa got her that said 'Kayren<3" written on the front. Lisa also gave me a slouchy beanie that said "Kayren<3" they were both the same color Kayren was written in red cursive writing while that had was blue.

"So did you have a great birthday" I asked when Lauren cuddled close to me.

"Yes. Thank you. Not just for today but for everything. No one has ever treated me like a princess like you do"

"You are a princess, you're my princess so you deserve to be treated like one. But thank you for treating me right as well. You were able to pull me out of depression and showed me how I should be treated. I don't know how I'd be able to repay you"

"You don't have to repay me. You've given me forever and there's nothing more I'd ever want just to be with you forever"

"Lauren, I'm in love with you, and I know love is just a shout out into the void, and oblivion is inevitable, and that were all doomed and there will come a day when all our labour has been turned into dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have and I am in love with you"

"Oh my god stop you know when you quiet TFIOS does to me" Lauren told me hearing her voice cracking a bit.

"Okay you two are adorable but shut up and go to sleep" Lisa told us from across the room.

I chuckled lightly and held Lauren closer to me.

"Goodnight brown eyes" I said and placed my lips on her forehead.

"Goodnight" I felt her smile in my chest.