Chapter 3

A few hours later I woke up and it was 11am. I got out of bed and showed. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and into my room. I picked out wearing my white Pierce of Veil tank top, grey skinny jeans, blue high top converse and a white beanie. I walked downstairs and found Jason, Madison and Mikey in the living room.

"You guys spent the night" I asked them.

"Yea" Madison replied.

"Hey Kayla you wanna go out later" Mikey asked me.

"Dude you ask this every time you're over and the answer is no" I told him "plus I'm having a friend over"

"Is she hot" Madison said

"Dude she's not a temperature. But she is very attractive and if any of you hit on her I will hurt you" I told the three of them and walked into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. I'd be lying if I wasn't nervous that Lauren was coming over. When I was finished eating I heard a knock at the front door. "I GOT IT!" I said jumping over the couch and to the front door. I tooled out the peephole and saw Lauren standing there looking around. Oh god you're so perfect. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hey" Lauren greeted with a smiled that made my heart melt.

"Hey" I smiled back "well come in" I said and moved aside and she walked in. She was wearing a blue T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a SnapBack. (The outfit she wore in the we are never ever getting back together cover) "um Lauren this is my brother Jason and his friends Madison and Mikey." Lauren said hi to them and Madison tried flirting with her and I gave him a death glare. I led Lauren up to my room and I closed the door behind us.

"Did you take those pictures" Lauren asked pointing to my wall covered of friends, family and nature.

"Yea I really enjoy photography" I told her.

"You're really good at it"

"Thanks"

------------------------

"Laur come on tell me take pictures of you"

"Noooo stop" she said pushing me away softly

"Lauren come on"

"Ugh fine" she agreed and started doing random poses and I took pictures of every pose she did.

"Perfect, beautiful okay now give me cute" I told her and she a pose with her kicking to leg behind her and holding her hands together. I took a bunch of pictures of her.

"Okay I think that's enough pictures" she laughed and covered the lends with her hand. "Can I see them" I nodded and I showed her the pictures. "Kayla can we take some together" Lauren asked me. I normally don't take pictures like this of myself but since it's Lauren I will. I took the camera strap off and I turned the camera around so that the lends was facing us. We took pictures with random faces. Lauren and I decided to take one more. When I was about to push the button she kissed my cheek so the picture cam out like that. Then she pulled away and looked down at her shoes as I saw her face turning red. "Um do you think I can get copies of the pictures" she told me looking at be again her face still red from her blush.

"Yea when we go back to my place I can get you copies. Speaking of which we should start heading back it's getting late"

"Thanks for showing me this place it's beautiful. How'd you find it"

"When my mom told me the news that my dad got in a car accident I was devastated. I didn't know what to do so I just started running. I didn't know to where I just ran. I ended up at the lake. I've been going there since I found it either to take pictures or to be alone. You're the only person I'd ever took there"