?????

There is a great deal of unrest in the group. The multiverse can collapse at any moment and bury everything under it. Yes...

????: We can't pause the whole Multiverse? What will become of our memories and all the others?

????: My sister is right. We can't pause all universes. They are also a component of our reserves of strength. I only mean Lucia and Naema that we just managed to restore the tree in??????tale.

Lucia: I understand your worries??????? and??????. We will not pause everything either, only worlds that are in collapse until we have stabilized them again, otherwise, everything will soon collapse in itself.

?????: Lucia's right. You and I will pause a part of our magic. Only that it will otherwise cost a lot of energy and become a high price to pay. But before

Naema interrupts ?????? We will transpose the souls of all into the basic world and rewrite their memories and suppress their abilities as long as possible. Otherwise, we will face the same problem on the short side. This imbalance between the worlds because they do not understand what equals weight.

?????: Then we do it like this (the other 5 spoke of the group)

Lucia: Then it is decided, we will do it. Zoey and Leyla are already broad for the procedure. We've already stabilized vampire verses, and they already know how to proceed.

Lucia and ????? Concentrated their powers to put a large part of the Multiverse into a rest phase, as well as to send the souls into the basic world. The price the two paid for that was ??????????????.

-----

I'll just leave it like this. ♥

Ren ♥

P.S. Leave your theories there. I am interested in x3