Since taehyung mentioned it, She really looks like Jungkook. She looks like Jungkook more.

You sighed, and patted her making her fall asleep.
You came out from the room and saw Taehyung leaning against the window, looking out.

"She slept"
You said, causing Taehyung to turn around.

••••••••

It was already night and Taehyung went back home. You decided to make something for yourself and Haeun.

After making food, you went to the room to wake Haeun up since she has been sleeping for too long and she must have gotten hungry.

You woke her up, and fed her. After feeding her, she slept again. She must have gotten tired because of the long flight.

••••••••

Next day,
You woke up and took a shower. After taking a shower, you woke Haeun up to give her something to eat and then clean her up.

You put her on the sofa, giving her favourite toys so she can play. You heard your phone's ringing so you pick it up and see Taehyung calling you.

"Good morning!"
He greeted.

"Good morning, how are you?'
You asked him.

"I'm good, let's have lunch together and then I'll take you somewhere. I'll pick you up."
Taehyung said.

You sighed,
"Okay, text me before you leave home."

He ended the call and you put your phone down. You turned towards your daughter,
"Haeun, are you ready to go out?"

She nodded and you pulled her in your embrace.

•••••••

Taehyung texted you 10 minutes ago that he'll come in 15 minutes. You are ready and waiting for him.

You went downstairs with Haeun, walking on her own. You spotted Taehyung's car and you walked towards it.

You sat inside and Taehyung smiled seeing Haeun ready.
"Looks who's looking soo cute today. Are you ready to go out Haeun?"

Haeun nodded and smiled.

Taehyung started to drive his car and took you to an open air café for lunch. Haeun was playing near your table and you, taehyung were just talking to each other.

Then suddenly, Haeun fell down, scratching her knees. She started to cry and you immediately stood up as you heard her cry.

You went to her and picked her up.
"It's okay don't cry. You are a big girl right?"
Haeun nodded and stopped crying.

Taehyung smiled, Haeun not crying and be brave reminded him of Jungkook and Y/N. Whenever Jungkook got hurt, he never cried and showed how brave he is then about Y/N, he got to knew that she didn't cried when she had haeun , when she needed someone beside her.

Haeun got her father's and mother's genes.

You put Haeun on the seat and made her drink a chocolate shake so it can make up her mood.