S2 - Part 10

|••••••••••••|

You packed your bag and Haeun's bag. Hanbin who was standing at the doorway, kept asking you not to go and atleast do something.

Of course, you can't do anything now. Your's and Jungkook's relationship is now in the past. You have to think of your future now.

Just like everyone says, "forget the past and think about your future." That's what you are doing now. You are gonna go back and try to move on and give all of your attention to your Daughter.

Hanbin sighed as he knows he can't do anything to stop you. He left your room. Your tear was about to fell but you controlled yourself.

You are going back tomorrow. Tickets have been booked and you have made your decision. No turning back now.

|••••••••••••|

You walked towards the mall with Haeun. You decided to buy some things for the flight tomorrow and some gifts for Gaeul.

You wander around the mall, trying to find a perfect gift for Gaeul. As you kept getting into shops, you for sure bought one thing if it's for you, Gaeul or someone else.

Soon you and Haeun got tired. You both went towards the food court to get your tummy full. After ordering, you sat down on one of the chairs and made Haeun sit on the table.

While you both were waiting, you both were singing some rhymes and playing games with each other.

As you both were playing. You forgot to tell taehyung that you are leaving tomorrow. You decided to message him.

"Hey taehyung.. just wanted to let you know that I'm giving up and I'm going back to Norway. Whatever happens, I'm not coming back... Let's meet since I'm free right now."

You turned off your phone and put it down. You then stood up to bring your food to the table. As you were feeding Haeun, your phone made a ring and you looked at the screen. It was a message from Taehyung.

"Ah wait Haeun."
You spoke and picked up your phone.

The message read,
"Sure I'll come at your home now. Do you need anything?"

You instantly replied him.
"I'm not home, I'm at a mall."

He replied back in a second.
"Ohh which mall? I'm at a mall too."

"High Tower."
You texted.

"Oh I'm here too. Where are you right now?"
Taehyung replied.

"At the food court."
You texted.

"Oks, coming in a sec."
He replied.

You put your phone down and started feeding Haeun again.
"Taehyung uncle is coming."
You spoke.

Taehyung spotted you and he started to walk towards you. As he reached your table, he sat down.

You looked at him and smiled. He bought a Hoseok with him.
"Ah Hoseok! Long time no see!"

Hoseok smiled.
"Same, it's such a coincidence that we were at the same mall."