The Planned Murder - Part 7

••••••

Jungkook stepped inside his room and called Taehyung.

Taehyung on the other side was with Yoongi at the bar drinking. They both were looking here and there for Mr.Jeon's friend.

Taehyung couldn't hear his phone ringing.

Jungkook sighed and stopped calling him knowing he's on a mission.

Taehyung quietly told Yoongi that His friend is here.

Their plan is to kill him.

You must be wondering why they are killing him since he's Mr Jeon's friend? Actually he's an agent trying to get all the information about mr jeon. He already has many information.

Mr Jeon wanted to kill him by his own hands but he was not worth it. He sent Taehyung and Suga because they both are awesome fighters and they can kill a person in an instant.

Suga cleared his throat and nodded.

Mr Jeon's friend whose name is Alfredo was sitting at the VIP section.

Yoongi and Taehyung look at each other , thinking if they might get inside VIP.

"Don't worry we will get inside , after all we both are looking very rich and wearing expensive clothes"
Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded.

Both stood outside the VIP door , going inside. The gaurd didn't stop them as he checked their dressing out.

Yoongi and Taehyung smirked out of victory.

They look around to find Alfredo sitting at the couch with some ladies. Yoongi signalled to Taehyung and he nodded.

Taehyung sat down infront of their couch and was waiting for one of the girls to look at him so he can seduce her.

Well not only one but many girls looked at him. He decided to look for the most innocent one which can obey him easily.

He signalled the girl to sit beside him. She smiled widely and left Alfredo who was busy with other girls , not noticing that one of his girl is leaving him behind.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi and nodded.

Once the girl came and sat down beside Taehyung , Taehyung pulled his jacket a little bit and showed his gun.

The girl got scared , Taehyung held her wrist and took her to where Yoongi must be waiting.

Taehyung called yoongi with his stagename.

"Hey Suga!"

Yoongi looked at the girl and smirked but then his smirked turned into a glare.

They took her to an empty room.

Yoongi pinned her to the wall harshly.

"Obey us and you will go."
The girl didn't say anything.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung.
"V , give me that thing"

Taehyung took out the the most dangerous poison.

Yoongi took it from him and gave it to the girl.
"We are watching you. Do this and get money. If his men are after you , come to us we will help you"

The girl nodded.

"We will help you. Trust us if you want a better life. Put this into his drink and run away"

Yoongi said and they came out of the room.

They look at the girl carefully.

She put on a smile and sat down besides Alfredo. She asks him if he wants a drink and he says says.