Wrong Number - Part 13

••••••

Namjoon and Taehyung ran to their cars as soon as possible. They started to track Sophia's number.

Taehyung called some of his men as he tracked their number to see who's the nearest to her home. He called them to go towards the house.

As Taehyung and Namjoon were on the way , they got a phone call from the men telling them that the house is empty.

Namjoon turned over his car , and change the route to the airport. Maybe she's trying to leave the country?

Taehyung called the ones who were at the base trying to know the location of her phone.

He got nothing then Namjoon asked him to ask someone from the base to check about Airport tickets or any emergency tickets being sold out.

Taehyung did as he was told but still got nothing. They reached at the airport and started to look around calmy for a sophia. They already saw her face , now they can recognise her.

She has no suitcase. The men told them that she was packing but it wasn't done because they came.

Namjoon and Taehyung probably came here before her so they just waited st the entrance. They also asked the men to check the CCTV footage and tell them if anything's suspicious.

They wait there for hours but didn't see her or found anything suspicious. Both Namjoon and Taehyung were getting tired so they called some men to swap places.

Namjoon and Taehyung went back home. As they entered inside they were welcomed by all the members being curious , wanted to ask who was behind your kidnapping.

The boys shook their head and went to their room to take some rest. The other boys were very worried for you. They don't want you to get hurt again. By chance it was the boys but if it were someone else , who knows what would they do to you.

•••••••

Time flew and it's almost your vacation time. You are ready to go to Malaysia to meet your brother. Just a week left.

Namjoon and others couldn't find Sophia , but they got to knew that she's the daughter of another powerful gang. If they try to find her , which they can't because of the security.

Jungkook is getting worried about you. He did noticed in the class how sophia was trying to be your friend and it did bothered him back then. He didn't wanted you to make friends and change your seat.

Jungkook sighed as he layed on the couch. The living room was full of noises and cheers of the members but jungkook couldn't hear them nor they were being the reason for him to get out of his thoughts.

•••••••

You were home alone. Your parents were at your neighbor's funeral. Your neighbor who was old enough , died because of a heart attack. Your parents went to give their condolences.

You were on your laptop , watching some interesting videos when your phone started vibrating.

You look at your phone screen and smiled as you saw the name. You attended the call.

"Whatt'up?"
You greeted.

"Heyy! how are you?"
Taehyung asked.

You smiled ,
"Stop caring about me , I'm home safe and sound"

Taehyung chuckled ,
"But you know you are my sister which i care alot for?"

"Why are you asking me? it sounds like a question you know."
You said as you started to search for more videos.