Death and Immortality [2]

Start from the beginning

>William<

        I somehow found myself following the target’s daughter after going to the hospital Anna was staying at, and watching how Luna took care of her mother. I guess I was doing research on on the target’s surrounding. I followed her to a graveyard, where she visited her father’s grave. While preparing to leave, I heard her whisper about a grave being occupied, when she was far enough, I took a look at the name on the grave, and it was her’s. Her name isn't on the list...

        I continued following her, and she went to the park that we were at yesterday. After a while, I noticed that she was being followed by three other people who seemed to be the same age as Luna. At first, I assumed that they were her acquaintances , but once they quickened their pace, I knew I had a reason to start being suspicious of the people following her.

        “Hmmm… looks as if we weren’t mistaken”, the girl said. Luna’s arm was then grabbed to face the three, “What’cha walking away from.. hmm loser?”, she continued.

        Luna then began to speak, “Nothing, but if I stopped here… that would take out your fun, wouldn’t it”, why would she foolishly reply, she was then punched in the face by the person on her left, and punched on stomach by the person on her right. “Nice seeing you too”, she said, sounding a bit weaker, which shocked me, “Henchmen, can you please give me a proper warning next time, I could have purposely made my body go limp so this could be more enjoyable for all of you”, she said, I assume “henchmen” is a nickname given to them by her, they do not have the aura to know how to use a weapon. She then turned quiet when the girl in the center gave her a foul glare.

        “You have a big mouth, don’t 'cha”, the girl snickered, then a nefarious expression appeared on her face, “Finish this, we don’t have any time to waste”, she stepped back, and the two “henchmen” started brutally punching and kicking Luna. I felt a slight shock, which soon turned into an urge to protect her. I can’t interfere with a person’s death, but she isn’t technically dieing so… that makes what I am about to do okay.

        I ran up to the two men attacking Luna, and punched them, causing one of them to pass out. One of them tried to get up, but I spoke up, “If you interfere, I’ll reap you”, which made him stay back, I then turned to face the girl, “This will never happen again, correct”, I said, as I picked up Luna in my arms, she's so light, I looked to face the girl and she was nodding furiously. They soon left, the girl and one of the men dragging the one I knocked out.

        What should I do now... I didn't think this through did I? I guess I should take her to my house so she I can tend to her wounds... she won't be suspicious of why I know where she lives... and as a Grim Reaper I can't bring her to a hospital... what a shame... I started walking towards my home, but then stopped, why am I concerned of this person's health? But I guess leaving her here will cause there to be more work for me. I continued walking.

        Nice wavy hair, silky and a nice dark brown... she does have a nice complexion, like Grell said... and she's so light, so frail... Hmm? Why am I fawning over her? I should be tending to her wounds, but instead I'm sitting on a chair looking at her... how odd. I quickly stood up and got bandages and alcohol, this could be of use. I searched for any visible wounds, then applied the rubbing alcohol. I had few modern bandages, so I had to make do with bandage and cotton strips. I then looked it she had bleed through any of her clothes, and her dark grey shirt was slightly stained, so I lifted it to see a large cut on her stomach. Admittedly, I was shocked, how cruel. I tended to her wound, and she still was passed out, did she lose a lot of blood? I arose and received a towel from a drawer, wet it and placed it on her head.