*Key* points in the Khutba from Arafah 2018

A/N :  ألسّـلام عليـكم و رحـمة اللّـه و بركـاتـه
I APOLOGISE for the mistake on the previous posts. That one is not the Khutbah of this year.
The given below , is the one.

Summary of the *Key* points in the Khutba from Arafah 2018 delivered by Shaykh Hussain Al-Ash-Shaykh (حفظه الله)

All praise is due to Allah the Lord of all creation the most merciful and bestower of mercy, the sole owner and sovereign of the day of recompense. Allah the true sovereign is exalted above all else and none has the right to be worshiped except him. Muhammad is His worshipping servant and messenger (صل الله عليه وسلم). Oh Allah grant your commendation and your protection to your Messenger, his family, his companions and all that followed his path (صل الله عليه وسلم)

🗝Allah blessed his servant with various types of provisions in life included  amongst them is *guidance*.

🗝Allah has full knowledge of all that which you conceal within yourselves so be wary of him and do not disobey him.

🗝Oh people of Eaman observe taqwa of Allah by complying with his directives and keeping yourselves attached to him with love, hope and reverential fear. If someone observes taqwa he will be successful in this life and the next.

🗝All of Allah's prophets and messengers came with the message of Tawheed (Islamic Monotheism) and at the head of them were the messengers with the strongest resolve; Nuh, Ibraheem, Musa, Easa and Muhammad صل الله عليه وسلم  who was the seal of the prophets, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon them all.

🗝The call of Tawheed was conveyed by all of the Prophets... the call to devote all worship to Allah alone... this is also the meaning of the testimony of لآ إله إلا الله  that none has the right to be worshiped except Allah.

🗝To Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth and it is necessary to devote all worship and obedience to him alone.

🗝Success and salvation cannot come about without the testimony that Muhammad صل الله عليه وسلم is Allah's Messenger. This necessitates that the Messenger's صل الله عليه وسلم instructions be obeyed, his words be accepted and Allah is only worshiped in the way that the Messenger صل الله عليه وسلم taught us.

🗝Eaman is built upon pillars, and it is to have sound belief in Allah, His angels, His scriptures, His Messengers, the last day and His decree - the good of it and the bad of it.

🗝The prayer is the greatest pillar of Islam after the two testimonies, it is the action that demonstrates Islam, it is the link between the servant and his Lord, it is the connection by which a servant can hold private council with his creator.

🗝Zakat is the giving of a small portion of ones wealth to please Allah. Console the needy and bring about the benefits as results to giving the Zakat to the eligable people

🗝 Fasting the month of Ramadhan has been prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you.

🗝 The best provision for Hajj is most certainly Taqwa.

🗝 We are supposed to emulate the Prophet in all of our acts of workshop - this is a prerequisite for attaining Allah's love.

🗝Allah's Messenger had the most sound ethics and conduct, and his conduct was a reflection of the Quraan.

🗝No civilisation can be a collective of righteous citizens without instilling sound ethics and sound conduct into the souls of its people

🗝The sermon delivered by the Prophet صل الله عليه وسلم on Arafah emphasized the foundation of sound morales and sound conduct.

🗝Islam's directives foster brotherhood, compassion and kindness amongst Muslims, the directives also discourage oppression and aggression being directed to anyone.

🗝Amongst the values promoted by Islam are the use of good words and pleasing language

🗝Islam's teachings instruct us to keep and honour our contracts/agreements.

🗝Allah does not love those who are proud and boastful

🗝You should not let your parents hear the slightest word that expresses your irritation, whilst you should remain humble out of your compassion towards them.

🗝You must live with your wives based on kindness love and fulfilling their rights

🗝You may dislike something  but it may well be that Allaah brings about so much good by it.

🗝Allah forbade deceiving people and cheating them out of what they are entitled to

🗝 When people are saved from the greed of their own souls, they are the ones that will be successful.

🗝People of Taqwa give (charity) both in times of hardship and in times of prosperity, they also suppress their anger and pardon others

🗝Allah opened the gates of repentance for his servants so that he could pardon their sins out of his grace.

🗝The day of Arafat is an opportunity for repentance and a time where you can attain forgiveness.

🗝The day of Arafah was when the Morales and ethics of Islam were completed

🗝Allah forbade us from believing unsubstantiated rumours

🗝Allah forbade us from mocking others, calling them by names that they despise, spying on them and backbiting them

🗝Islam prohibits fraud, gambling, transactions involving interest, unlawfully taking the wealth of others and using ambiguous terms/conditions when conducting financial transactions

🗝From the ethics in Islam is to obey the leaders in authority over you as this contributes to maintaining general order and preserving safety and stability.

🗝It is not from sound Islamic ethics to use the Hajj as a platform for protest, propaganda or calls to various groups and factions.

🗝All things pertaining to the times of Jahiliya (pre-islamic) were completely abolished at his صل الله عليه وسلم sermon at Arafah

🗝All of us are to give sound ethics and conduct the importance they deserve, we must foster this firstly within ourselves by  realising that Allah always sees us.

🗝We should supplicate for those who show kindness towards us.

🗝May Allah guide the custodian of the two holy mosques and his deputy to be a channel leading to goodness for the whole Ummah

 Sadaqat-ul-JariyaahOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara