CHAPTER - 5

____________《_________》__________

The meeting got over after three hours and as usual he got the deal. He kept himself busy in work and at night he reached home by 9 and after taking a shower and getting changed he ate his dinner with Nyonika as his father come home early as doctor had clearly warned him not to take much stress.

Nyonika told him that Raj is going to Pune for some important meeting Manik just nodded they talked about their day while eating. After they finished their dinner he wished Nyonika night and went to his room and then he dozed off thinking about her.

It was his daily schedule he keep himself busy in meetings , recordings and other works tiring himself and then at night .

He used to do all these things so that he don't have much time to think about his life . Sometimes he used to curse himself for leaving her for Dhruv , that person didn't deserved her .

Dhruv didn't deserved his sacrifice , he hurted her as well as himself for a wrong person who did not even cared about her or him but he is thankful to her that she gave him a chance to prove himself and that was the thing that struck him on the Valentine's night when he was alone in his room thinking about her mistrust he thought that when she can give him a chance then why can't he give her a chance to explain herself.

The next day he thought about everything and decided to talk to her and let her explain herself . He went to her home that night but there was a lock on the door .

He tried calling her but she didn't picked up he waited but she never came he kept himself busy he didn't told his friends and neither they asked him whether he was fine or not.

After two weeks he broke down Nyonika was passing by his room and heard him crying she consoled him. She took care of him and after that night their equation changed he started sharing everything with her.

After some weeks out of the blue his friends landed in his house accusing him of overshadowing them and that they wanted to make their own career but they also said they can be in contact and sometimes meet also .

He was shocked but after seeing the look in their eyes he knew they wanted that only so he just nodded .

Nyonika was going to abroad for three years for some important work so she asked him if he wanted to go with her or else if she should cancel the plan as she didn't wanted to leave him alone .

Manik agreed as he too needed a break but he asked one of his trusted man to go and check whether someone came back or not but the answer always came no.

After he was back Fab 5 spent time together thinking everything was good and he never showed them that nothing was normal or like before .

But he also knew in his heart that nothing could go normal like before . The distance is too much and even if they try then also it cant be healed as it's too late now .

One year ago he got a award for being the most youngest and successful billionaire and he is the most iconic singer in Bollywood or you can say a rock star .

He have everything in his life anyone can ever wish for but he don't have the thing which is so precious and close to his heart which he wants and crave for and that's his Nandini.

She is his everything and he is ready , ready to wait for her even if it take decades he don't care all he wants is his shining star so that he can tell her that he loves her and he will always be there for her .

(When we love someone truly we can do anything for that person then waiting for them is a very small thing.)

________《__________》__________
Guys if anyone have any doubts or questions you are free to ask about it I will surely answer . Next chapter will be about Nandini's life .
Thank you
♡LAVANYA