CHAPTER 1

Guys in conversation  I am not going  to  use  full name.
For Nyonika  - Nyo
For Manik -  Man
For Raj - Raj
That's  it .

________《__________》________

In Mumbai , in a room of a  very big and magnificent  mansion a guy is getting  ready for work. He looks like Greek  God. He is none other than  Manik Malhotra. He got ready  and went as there was  an  important  meeting. Nyonika came out from  the kitchen after checking  on the breakfast.  She saw Manik going,so she immediately went towards him.
Nyo  - Manik first eat your breakfast and then you can  go.
Manik was about to  say no but before  he could say anything  she said

Nyo - Your dad is waiting for  you in the dining room.

Manik just nodded and started moving  towards  the  dining room. Manik wished his dad morning and took his seat Nyonika  followed after him and served breakfast to Raj , then Manik and at last herself. Raj and Manik started talking about business Nyonika was looking at Manik and thinking about  something.

Nyonika's POV :
It has been so long and I know Manik  you're hurt , you miss her you can hide your emotions  from your dad but not from me.
I love you  my baby and I can't  see  you breaking more than you already are I promise you Manik I will get happiness back , I will get your love back , my Aru back.
I  will find her at all  costs. I promise you.
End POV

Her eyes got teary and a lone tear escaped from  her eye , she immediately  wiped it as she didn't wanted anyone to notice her crying. Manik saw her doing that but he didn't  said anything  in front  of  his dad but he was worried about  what happened  to  her suddenly. Nyonika was done with her breakfast so she told them that she was going  in living  room  as she had some important paperwork to do related to  office. After some minutes Manik and Raj also completed their breakfast.

Raj- Son let's go to office together.

Man- Dad actually I will leave after sometime as I have some important  work.

Raj- Okay no problem.

Manik's dad went to office.

_________《__________》___________
Guess why Manik was so worried about  Nyonika. What happened in these six years that changed Nyonika or maybe  she was never   really evil. Think think I will try to update as soon as possible. Till then bye  , Love

Lavanya.