Once she get discharge. I will show her how a boyfriend treat his girlfriend. And I will shower her with my love and kisses. This time... I will treat her like a princess. And I didn't even realize that I was smiling like an idiot while walking in the hallway. But I don't care.

I was walking in the hallway with a bouquet of flowers in my hands. I remember before that I never give her gifts. And I never give her a flower.

I was also wearing the sweater she gave me. And I can't wait to see her reaction when she will see me in this sweater and a flowers. Just thinking about it, makes me smile.

I keep on walking in the hallway with a smile creep on my face.

But my smile dropped when I entered her room and I didn't saw her. She wasn't in her bed. I didn't even saw jimin and Mrs. Park.

My heart is beating faster as I started to feel nervous and scared

No.. It can't be.

Oh God.

I drop the flowers and I ran outside. I stop in the counter and ask one of the nurses.

JUNGKOOK: U-uhmm... Excuse me.. W-where is y/n? Park y/n?? The patient in room 208??? W-where is she???

NURSE: Uhm... I'll check it sir..

She said and I waited patiently while my body us trembling. I'm scared. Where is she?? I hope it's not what I think.

NURSE: Miss park y/n is in the emergency room right now due to th--

JUNGKOOK: Thank you!

I didn't let her finish as I ran faster towards the emergency room looking for my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrive there. I saw jimin and Mrs. Park. They were sitting while jimin was rubbing his mother's back while she was crying.

What the hell is happening??

I quickly walk towards them.

JUNGKOOK: Hyung... Where is y/n??? What happened to her???

I ask desperately as I could feel my eyes is starting to get teary.

Jimin sigh and he stood up.

JIMIN: Calm down jungkook...

JUNGKOOK: How am I supposed to calm down if she's there in the emergency room??!!!!

I shouted.

JIMIN: Jungkook.. Calm down first.. She will be fine..

He said trying to calm me down but it didn't work.

JUNGKOOK: Please hyung.. Tell me what happened to her???

I said and I felt my tears flow down on my eyes. Mrs. Park answered me instead.

MRS. PARK: She was just l-lying in her bed earlier.. I-i was watching tv when all of a sudden I heard a loud cough and I know it was her..then.. I-i saw her... she started to vomit with blood.. And it keeps on happening until she passed out...

She said in a crack voice. Then she suddenly broke into tears and jimin hug her.

My tears keeps flowing nonstop as I remember about my dream about her.

It's happening.

No.. This can't be happening.. Please don't take her away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~