story warning

Since for some reason this book is getting popular again I feel the need to add in this warning chapter at
the beginning of this book.

(Also just btw I wrote this right before I fell asleep last night so just a warning about the warning.)

I am no longer writing this book. I started this book as one of the usual clichés of adding a female protagonist to a story and I quite enjoyed doing it at the time. Later on, I got bored I was coming up with new ideas for different books and even the ending of this book to lead to the sequel and this book lost all my interest and I had no idea how to get it to the point that I wanted to write the end. I tried pushing through it but everything seemed forced so I stop I figured if I didn't like what I was writing than knowing one going to like reading it. So I took a break and I wrote out my other books maybe not finish them and I'm definitely not but knowing that my plan was to never finish them gave me the freedom to write and just let my creativity flow. I didn't want to post those books but eventually, I didn't and I'm not upset about it.

When I went through my freedom in writing I wrote out on paper and I daydream and doodles about the next book to this book. I filled up and entire notebook by creating the world that the characters where and how everyone was affected by what had happened and I even wrote out exactly what would happen in 7 chapters. I wrote out how each chapter would start, what happened, how it affected each individual character, how it would end, and what should be carried onto the next chapter. I did that for each chapter. The issue was is the fact that I never finished the first book.

This book has so so many mistakes and plot holes that it would take forever to go through and first finish the book, then editing it all, and then finding plot holes and fixing them, I would have to rewrite it not only the 4 times I usually do for a book that I want to write but 10 times just because the hole in it is so big if this book was a cheese I couldn't even see it.

So I went ahead and added the sequel on top of this book. The only issue is that I had school and so much damn drama in my life conflicted with my writing. But I found that I love world building and I'm starting to write books the real way and that's with a shit lot of planning and rewriting. Wattpad allows users to see the process of writing a book but because you all see the draft most the time first draft and get to comment on it makes it so hard to go back and carefully make an enjoyable book that not just make for quick cheap joy. So I stop writing on Wattpad. I do have plans to finish writing the sequel but the rest of this book is probably never going to be fixed or finished.

My point is if you want to read this book just know that the grammar suck and the writing poor and that halfway through the book I decided I was bored and that I wanted to write the sequel at that moment and that I worked hard on the sequel that I didn't finish but I still might because of the notes I read.

Thank you for reading my Ted talk!!

Now for y'all who skip the story warning this book is full of errors and is unfinished plz read this whole part and please explain to me why this book is popular again and no I won't accept the answer that season 3 is coming.