Sequal Chapter 1

*I acedently deleted the part explain what this chapter is. Basically, I gave up on writing Girl flash and that I didn't enjoy writing it and if I didn't enjoy it that Y'all wouldn't enjoy reading it. So I continue to the part I wanted to write. A risk I know but this is the sequel and spoiler alert this is in the future of the past book and many many things have changed but I tried writing it where u don't even have to look at the first part to know what happens*

"Want to see what kind of trouble we can get into today?" The girl jumped onto the back of the couch with pep in her voice. Her rich red hair flowed to the right of her face as she looks at him with excitement.

"Oh god we are going to die today, aren't we." he sat up from his relaxed position on the couch to look up at the girl's face his peacock blue eyes meeting her sea-green ones. A smile grew on his face once he looked into her eyes her face mimicked as her cheeks grew and her lips pulled into a smile in return.

"Nah its Tuesday, I know how to contain myself." She poked fun at him her voice pitched with a laugh as she pulled herself onto his lap.

"You absolutely do not." His smile grew before he leaned into for a kiss his floppy black hair touched her forehead before his warm lips meet her own. They smiled as they broke off.

After a few thoughts, she huffed, "If you don't trust me now then how is this going to work out between the two of us in two months when we are married?" she attitude spilling out of her mouth all breathy pitches gone she moved away from the boy crossing her arms and sitting sternly.

He pressed himself against her his head crocked around her neck and he whispered breathily into her ear, "If that was so then we wouldn't last this long." He gave himself a silent grin as he nibbled on her ear.

"I wouldn't push it, dude, it's that time of the month for her." a crusty voice came from a new person that has come into the room holding a bottle in one hand, a container of ice-cream in the other.

"Roy!" both of them complained about breaking apart, the two glaring at the new person.

"How would you even know?" The girl snapped sent a question looking at him.

Roy then threw the empty ice-cream container at the two. The girl scuffed as she pulled herself off the couch reaching for the keys that lay scattered on the table and the empty container. She went to the door grabbing her dark red jacket that was sprawled out on the edge of the couch before turning towards the door.

"Wes, where are you going?" The boy complained his body shifted taking over the entire couch looking over the edge with pleating eyes wishing for the girl to stay.

"I'm either going to go commit a terrible blood raging crime or..... I'm going to get more ice-cream, "Her volume grew as she said, "I'll decide when I get in the car." She slammed the door behind her shaking the house as she left leaving the two boys alone.

The boy on the couch groaned and rolled over facing the ceiling sucking on his teeth making a tisk sound before slightly shifting his head lazily looking at Roy with a bit of disappointment in his eyes.

"Dude I just helped you out," Roy defended taking a swig from his bottle of beer before making his way to the couch swinging the boy's legs off the couch making room for himself. "I mean think of all that blood eww" he shuttered at the thought.

The boy huffed taking the drink out of his hand and taking a swig of his own, "I don't need help with my relationship, Roy."

Roy looked at him judgingly, "Of course not how could I ever forget that the one and only Jason Todd is the true lady's man, can you please remind me on how you two first meet?" sarcasm drip from his voice as he controls his volume to show his emotion and moved his arms with every word.