chapter 7*ed1gramsig*

Things have really changed around here. First we had learned that M'gann and Superboy are now dating even though they haven't officially told us all they still make it obvious. Second off Robin/ Dick and I have become a couple ourselves and things between us has just got like the world just wanted us to be a couple. Artemis was the first to know but she then also found out that Dick is Robin and she approached him about it and let's just say Dick and I Haven told Batman that she knows yet. And thirdly superboy had brought this wolf back on the last mission which he had named wolf. I kinda stole wolf though from Superboy. Even though wolf is still super boys dog I still take wolf out for walks and when ever I can and we play fetch together and I just love dogs especially big ones. If Superboy and wolf weren't like emotional connection he would be mine.

Today for training Robin had helped me with my gymnastics and now Aqualad and Robin are training by fighting each other with no weapons and no special help and I was just watching the two. Once the two finished they shook hands Just as M'gann and Superboy walked in.

"you know they're a couple now?" I said coming up to the two boys and swinging an arm on each of their shoulders.

"I think we all knew before they did," Aqualad said.

Then Wally and Artemis came walking in.

"do we tell them?" Robins asked.

"I do not think that's our place," said Aqualad.

"to bad when I get the chance to tell Wally I will I just need to find the perfect time," I said laughing a bit.

Then Batman came in the cave and turn on the computers showing the news. I let go of the boys as we all walked over to Batman. On the way Robin held my hand and never let go. Because we were next to Superboy and wolf I started to rub wolf ear and made sure I got his favorite spot right behind the ear.

"the initial attack was short lived and metropolis was only granted short time even with the intervention of Superman and the justice league. There seems to be no stop." the TV girl said.

"so you want us to get out there," Dick said eagerly as he released my hand and punch his fist into his other hand.

"no. The league will soon have that under control." Batman said.

"what I am here for is according to your Intel Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus blockbuster to Kobra." Batman continued.

"which they had to combine it with bane venom to make cobra venom." Wally had said.

"the brain used it to create his animal Army." dick had said.

"and upgrade Wolf," Superboy said petting wolf just as I removed my hand off the wolf.

"the brain had also used the inhibitor collars," M'gann added.

"Batman is there any way that the plants can be on cobra venom," Artemis said.

"the green Lanterns ran Analise. It does have some Traces of the cobra venom." Batman said.

"it can't just be a coincidence that all these unrelated villains are working together worldwide," Aqualad said.

Dick then pulled up a computer in from of him and started typing away.

"it's known that the super villains are making some sort of secret society and the attack on metropolitan was only the beginning," Batman said.

"you got that right, the plant creatures have sprouted in Gotham city, Paris, star city...." dick started as to show us all the attacks, but was soon cut off by the screen fuzzing out.

"Dude!" Wally exclaimed, if I could I would punch him then but instead I just resorted to yelling.

"Wally don't blame him why would it be his fault." I said giving him a glare. He then stuck his tongue out at me as I started to do the same but I was cut off by the joker zoom up image. I slowly turned my head with my tongue still sticking out. The joker bang on the glass as I put my tongue into my mouth I searched around for Dick hand before he grabbed it and firmly grip it.