"The six children need a proper home, so if where you live currently is with a roommate or unsuitable for a family setting, please buy a new house and move in with your wife and child there. To Kankuro and Gaara, your future wives Kiba and Naruto are underage in our laws to leave Konoha, so you will live here until they are of age or until the child or children are eighteen. Asuma, you have specific permission from myself and Hiruzen Sarutobi to wed Shikamaru and to fulfill the marriage contract and will need to provide and care for Shikamaru and his child as husband and father."

"The marriage ceremony will take place tomorrow at eight in the morning, you have until that time to gather your effects, acquire a new home and prepare yourselves. The next morning after the wedding nights, there will be a physical exam for the five new couples to conclude that the marriage was consummated and is officially valid. I expect to get a one hundred percent satisfaction on that matter. This meeting is over."

Minato knocked a mallet on the wood panel and stepped down from the podium. The room exploded into noise, shouting, talking, laughing or with anger. It took some time, but eventually the unnecessary people were moved out and only the immediate relations of the couples were left to talk over things.

The Subaku's/ The Inuzuka's/The Namikaze's

"We've been living in the visitor's quarters," said Kankuro. "So we need to get new places." He looked at Naruto. "Do you know where we could start to buy?"

Gaara stared at him. "Kankuro, we don't have nearly enough money to buy two houses, not on our own. What are you thinking?"

"I have no issue with paying for both of the houses," started Minato but Katuza Inuzuka spoke up.

"Thank you for the offer but the Inuzuka clan has money of our own and I can make sure Kiba has a good home," he said, giving an serious nod.

"Very well," said Minato. "Inuzuka's will fund for Kankuro's and Kiba's new home and I will pay for my son and his husband's new home."

"And what of the layette," asked Kushina, looking at Tsume. "For the babies, such as cribs, changing table, things like that."

Tsume sighed. "I'm guessing you want to go shopping together...?" She made a face like that idea wasn't very tasteful, but not because she didn't like Kushina, but because Tsume had never been a very motherly woman. It was really Katuza who did the loving while Tsume made her kids ready for battle.

Gaara and Kankuro looked at each other as the four older adults began to talk about it amongst themselves. "This is the pits," murmured Kankuro to his brother Gaara, who responded quietly but in a truthful tone, "I'm still going to use my sand."

Kankuro cleared this throat then asked, "Excuse me Mr. Hokage, but does using a foreign object on the wedding night count as consummating the marriage? Such as the use of...a penis made out of sand?"

The conversation hardened up and went dry just as if it had turned into sand. Gaara glared hard at his brother but Minato had an answer.

"No." That was all he said and his dark stormy blue eyes were giving Gaara a look that said, try it and die. Gaara made a weak smile back at him and slumped in his chair. Fucking Kankuro and his big mouth.

Kankuro had told on Gaara for two reasons. One, because he thought if Gaara used a sand penis on Naruto that would really, really hurt and he didn't like the idea. Second, if the Hokage had said yes, then he would have used one of his puppets to penetrate Kiba with and call it a night. But the Hokage had said no, therefore he cut out his own sneaky way as well as ruined it for Gaara. Oh well.

Naruto was quite horrified to hear of what Kankuro said and was actually grateful for his father's answer. A penis made of sand? He managed to glance at Gaara who was holding up his forehead with both hands, his green eyes boring holes into the table below. "Gaara," he spoke privately to him. "Were you really going to use your sand?"