44

Sasuke

When I came home, there was a plate of food covered in aluminum foil at my place on the table. I washed my hands and ate, my brain mulling over what had happened earlier. I had never had much of an opinion on Tenten before, just that she talked big about herself but never seemed able to back it up, but I had no idea she felt so fiercely about me. And then with how Neji didn't even refuse it, didn't tell her that she was wrong, it made me wonder if I'm really that bad. And of course he got on me about Tsubasa. I had to talk to him again.

I went to his bedroom to wait; I could hear Neji gushing over Tsubasa in her nursery, she was talking back to him in this soft babyish feminine voice and I felt this tug in my heart, it was strong enough my stomach turned as well. I pressed a hand to my forehead, sitting down on the bed, biting my lower lip.

Tsubasa...she is real, isn't she? Yeah, she's growing like crazy, but she can talk, eat and laugh, I've seen her make facial expressions, unless she's got metal workings on the inside, she's not a robot, she's a human being. I don't know what was in that serum that kooky Orochimaru created, but somehow, with my semen and DNA, mixed with Neji's body, we together created a new life. Orochimaru hadn't thought that a baby would be made, he was aiming for a male womb, but me and Neji, with the power of our bodies, we made a baby, the serum was only the connector to make it possible. Maybe, secretly, I've always lusted after Neji, how else was I able to enjoy sex with him so easily and he enjoys it with me. It's a little weird to think that while Neji has been my friend I was subconsciously thinking dirty thoughts about him, but what if he was thinking them too, not knowing it, and that's how come we like being in bed together?

The light turned off at the end of the hall with only this faint dim light still coming from the nursery and Neji was coming back inside the bedroom. He blinked to see me. "Sasuke? This is my bedroom, remember?"

"So you're kicking me out?" I spoke with a slight bite to my tone but I calmed when Neji's eyes went wide and he stepped back. "Relax Neji, I'm not going to hurt you. Come over here."

Neji paused, then slowly slid over and sat down next to me. He tilted his head at me. "Are you okay Sasuke? You look a little peaky around the eyes." He carefully brushed my hair off my forehead, feeling for a temperature. "Do you feel alright?"

I felt this warmth bathe my chest at how kind Neji was being to me when I hadn't been that nice to him from the start. I had been full of my own anger, maybe even some hatred and I couldn't understand anyone else's feelings but my own. I had been unnecessarily rough on the wedding night then I kinda sorta didn't really give Neji a choice in having sex with me last night. It was like I was being arrogant, which I was, a little, okay, a lot but I never tried to hurt anyone with it, let alone physically. I could only hope that Neji would forgive me and help me change my ways, when it came towards him and our marriage.

"I forgive you Sasuke," said Neji just as I realized I had been speaking outloud as my voice faded away. "And I'd love to help you change your ways, it hasn't been much of a blast taking care of Tsubasa and the house by myself." He gave me a smile.

I made a small smile. "Then I apologize. Um." I can't believe I just made that baby noise, but Neji was smelling very nicely right now and only wearing his house robe, I could see his collarbone and some of his chest, which I noticed was no longer baring breasts, a pity, his arms looked delicate and I liked his slender pale legs.

Neji gasped quietly, seeing my eyes traveling his body. "S-Sasuke!"

"N-Neji," I mocked him, my smile widening as I gently laid him down on the bed. My eyes flickered at him. "We didn't get to finished what we started last night." I slowly licked my lips and he made the cutest shocked expression, so cute I had to kiss him for it, our first.

Mmm...grapefruit marmalade...I like it. I kissed him harder, softly pressing my tongue against the seam of his lips. Neji made that sweet protesting sound he could make and opened up from me, allowing me inside to gather up more of that unique flavor.

Neji's arms came around my neck and his legs spread beneath me, letting my crotch settle on his. Feeling hungrier just at the fact Neji was accepting me, that he wanted me, I quickly parted his robe and broke our mouth kiss to ravage down his naked body, my hands tugging him closer to me.

"Ahh, Sasuke, you're so aggressive." Neji's hands gripped my shoulders as I pushed down my pants, kissing down to Neji's waiting erection. "Wait!" He quickly covered that perfect ivory meat before I could touch it. I looked up at him, one quarter curious and three quarters irritated at the delay.

"Its embarrassing," he admitted, his cheeks flushed and he nibbled on his swollen lower lip. "I really can't let you do it."

"Relax Neji," I told him again, using my hands to pin his wrists down on either side of his body, my own body was kneeling between his legs, he couldn't close them. "I'm not going to hurt you. Just close your eyes if you can't watch and let yourself feel the pleasure."

"Uh hmm." Neji rolled his lips into his mouth and closed his eyes, his body tense.

I smirked. He's older than me but he's got like zip in experience huh? I don't know why, Neji is good-looking. No matter, he's all mine now and I'm not giving him up.

With that in mind, I lowered my head and took Neji's stiff penis into my mouth. My eyes closed all on their own. MMM...he feels like heated silk in my mouth. I really like it.

"Ugh...Sasuke," Neji's hands went into my hair as I bobbed my head up and down, using my tongue to taste him and slick him with saliva, making these humming sounds in my throat that vibrated against him. "I don't know if this is okay."

I smirked in my mind. He's still thinking about what's right and wrong, even now? I'll train him out of that...

Training didn't last long as Neji cried out and I lifted up my head before I swallowed, watching the spurt land on his abdomen.

"Whew..." Neji let out a soft sigh and relaxed against the bed, his body lightly gleaming with sweat.

"See," I chuckled quietly as I leaned over him. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Neji shook his head, smiling up at me. "No, it was really good. Made me tired," his eyes closed and just like that he was sleep.

"Hey, Neji." I shook his shoulder. "Wake up, we weren't finished."

"Mm hmm." He rolled over and snuggled into the sheets.

Talk about anticlimactic...

I sighed and got him under the covers, laying down with him. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking. So is everything going to change just like this? No, it can't possibly be this easy. Yes, I've changed my mind but can I also suddenly change my actions and my behavior? What about the others? None of us, besides Gaara, wanted to be in this situation, we didn't want to be married or have kids, we reacted badly, some of us more badly than others. So thinking about myself, will it'll be simple living now...or will some new problem arise...?

I held Neji close to me and closed my eyes to sleep.

Whatever is coming, we'll handle it together.